Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall v Charlton | Sat 9 Nov | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

12346»

Comments

• robroy said:
    Just getting over nasty stomach bug, was not gonna come. But thought if I stayed at home we would win. 

So I’m on a 4hr train down (we love trains). With the fear of farting. 

I was there when it snowed! But also for all the bottled times. 

I just hope we finally turn up to one of these games!!! Gutted to be without Williams and Taylor 
    I hope you're not next to me!
  • We need to keep all 11 players on the pitch and not give them a penalty. If we can do that, we stand a chance.
  • Relegation six pointer.

We need to avoid defeat.
  • Got that Gough Whitlam feeling.
    'It's time'...
    1:2
    Gallagher Pratley
  • we all know whats going to happen, we have a man sent off in the first half and the barrow boys get an 88th minute penalty ...
  • Will be watching a stream expecting to be disappointed..... again!!!
  • A massive game for us, but just as much to stop the "mini rot", with just 1 point in the last 3 games. But then the next 2 games (Cardiff and Luton) are just as important really, the last thing we need is to have several players suspended for Cardiff
  • I used to work in Kent with a Millwall supporter in the 80's and 90's and he was always taking the p*** out of me and then he left 2 weeks before the first game against them in that season where we did the double, he must have known something, I have never seen him since
  • Too long in the tooth to even entertain the slightest bit of optimism today.  Brothers just told me his step-grandkid is a Spanner mascot today...

I asked him to wish him the worst of luck and i hope he goes home crying.

I very much doubt that will happen though.

(Note. Tongue in cheek post for all the CL snowflakes)
  • We are due a win. Mind you, how many years have I been saying that?
  • Sponsored links:

• Are they gonna open the turnstiles lol
  • Valley11 said:
    Here we go again. We’re dipping in form, they’ve got a new manager. Millwall win, as standard.
    But we’re in the Championship. We won’t get relegated. Happy days. 
    A lot of people could learn a thing or two from this outlook. Highly commendable.
    Jeez fella

"Millwall win, as standard"

We've always been a class above ;) you tend to be more motivated in the league...

BUT

We usually only play you when we are on a downward slope cause you lot play at an inferior level of the football pyramid.

Now we got lee bowyer, the reds are going up.

(Smiley face, etc etc, all in the best spirit of sporting rivalry nothing more!)

We gonna win tomorrow. The only advantage you have is the home support. Bowyer hasn't assembled a squad that will crumble in the face of the Lions Roar 

That went well....
  • iamdan said:
    As long as I don’t have to hear that Status Quo song after the game I’ll be happy... 
    cheers - definitely heard it. 
  • I was positive a month ago, but not now.
    2-1 to Millwall.

The good news is I'm usually wrong.
    Bollocks !
  • I've had a week off as got a lot of negativity from a post.

If my underlying message is I hope that there isn't violence at football, I respectfully suggest the WTAF merchants should have a little look....

I thought this forum was supportive of opinions, no matter the variance.
  • edited November 2019
    I've had a week off as got a lot of negativity from a post.

If my underlying message is I hope that there isn't violence at football, I respectfully suggest the WTAF merchants should have a little look....

Apologies, it was such a long peculiar rambling essay (your words), it appeared to not just me that you were either high or drunk.
    I have no problem with opinions, it was just trying to understand the weirdness of an essay on Charlton v Millwall.

Apologies, it was such a long peculiar rambling essay (your words), it appeared to not just me that you were either high or drunk.
    I have no problem with opinions, it was just trying to understand the weirdness of an essay on Charlton v Millwall.
    Thank you. I've lived in Lewisham most of my life so the Regen thing is close to my heart.

Long peculiar and rambling -- guilty as charged!

COYR

Thank you. I've lived in Lewisham most of my life so the Regen thing is close to my heart.

Long peculiar and rambling -- guilty as charged!

COYR
    LonG, peculiar, rambling. What’s not to like.