Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Orpington Buses Crash (from Nov 2019)

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2020
    Jailed for 2 years at 18. Now at 21 and he still managed to pass a crb test and get a minicab licence from TFL to drive the public around. Interesting.

Either it isn't the same person or the reported ages are incorrect. Suspect it's the latter.
  • Options
    Jailed for 2 years at 18. Now at 21 and he still managed to pass a crb test and get a minicab licence from TFL to drive the public around. Interesting.
    if he's a Kosovan, they are like the white rhino, a VERY protected species .. the ??? is WHY ?
  • Options
    Life is a total shitter.  We share this planet with specimins like Dorjan Cera and it is an unjust lottery whether we or our loved ones lives are decimated by them and changed forever.

You see these twats everyday on the road.  In forty years of driving i am at the conclusion that you are there not just taking care of yourself but driving for every other idiot on the road.

Jail the useless selfesh ignorant little fucker and everyone be safe out there.
    Perhaps @golfaddick had the right idea.
    Having read the link & now knowing who he is & think it would be much better to just deport him.

Probably cant but that wouldn't stop me. Put him on the next flight back to Albania. 
    And he’ll be back a month later under a different name.  A lengthy prison sentence with no early release, then deported.
    But why should we have the expense of having to house & feed him for xx no of years. That's our taxes that are paying for that.

I wrote in my English O level paper 37 years ago that prisoners should be made to work.....like  the old chain gangs. Make them really PAY for their crimes. Build new roads & hospitals. 
    I'm with you in theory, in practice though builders would quite rightly claim that they were being put out of business by unqualified interlopers. After all, I'm sure you would be unhappy if it was declared that they should work as unpaid financial advisors. 

It would be good if there were some public tasks they could take on, but I'm struggling to think of any that wouldn't be more trouble to manage properly than they're worth. 
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Life is a total shitter.  We share this planet with specimins like Dorjan Cera and it is an unjust lottery whether we or our loved ones lives are decimated by them and changed forever.

You see these twats everyday on the road.  In forty years of driving i am at the conclusion that you are there not just taking care of yourself but driving for every other idiot on the road.

Having read the link & now knowing who he is & think it would be much better to just deport him.

Probably cant but that wouldn't stop me. Put him on the next flight back to Albania. 
    And he’ll be back a month later under a different name.  A lengthy prison sentence with no early release, then deported.
    But why should we have the expense of having to house & feed him for xx no of years. That's our taxes that are paying for that.

I wrote in my English O level paper 37 years ago that prisoners should be made to work.....like  the old chain gangs. Make them really PAY for their crimes. Build new roads & hospitals. 
    I'm with you in theory, in practice though builders would quite rightly claim that they were being put out of business by unqualified interlopers. After all, I'm sure you would be unhappy if it was declared that they should work as unpaid financial advisors. 

It would be good if there were some public tasks they could take on, but I'm struggling to think of any that wouldn't be more trouble to manage properly than they're worth. 
    Also it’s not the best of ideas to give prisoners tools,  stabbing or other bludgeoning type instruments. 
    It also comes down to cost, there ain’t enough money washing around to do what we do now.
  • Options

like this .. except no armed guards ((:>)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mississippi_State_Penitentiary

• Options
    Set him to work on finishing the Elizabeth line and then he can have a go at HS2.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Also it’s not the best of ideas to give prisoners tools,  stabbing or other bludgeoning type instruments. 
    It also comes down to cost, there ain’t enough money washing around to do what we do now.
    You have to look long term. It might be a cost now but in 10/15/20 years time it will be a saving. 

Otherwise just lock them up. Give then 20 years with no omissions. 
  • Options
    Stig said:

You have to look long term. It might be a cost now but in 10/15/20 years time it will be a saving. 

Otherwise just lock them up. Give then 20 years with no omissions. 
    When was the the last time this country took a long term view on anything?
    It would be nice but governments are only interested in getting re-elected. 
  • Options
    A man has admitted killing a bus driver and injuring seven other people in a crash last Halloween in Orpington, south east London.

Cera, 20, pleaded guilty at the Old Bailey on Friday to causing Mr Matcham's death by dangerous driving.

Judge Wendy Joseph adjourned sentencing until 6 August at the same court.

Cera, of Hillingdon, also admitted seven further counts of causing injury by dangerous driving, being unlicensed and uninsured and possession of an identity document with improper intent.

He was remanded into custody.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-53195828

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    clive said:
    A man has admitted killing a bus driver and injuring seven other people in a crash last Halloween in Orpington, south east London.

Cera, 20, pleaded guilty at the Old Bailey on Friday to causing Mr Matcham's death by dangerous driving.

Judge Wendy Joseph adjourned sentencing until 6 August at the same court.

Cera, of Hillingdon, also admitted seven further counts of causing injury by dangerous driving, being unlicensed and uninsured and possession of an identity document with improper intent.

He was remanded into custody.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-53195828

Scariest thing is, there are thousands more scumbags like that!
  • Options
    Be out in less than 4.

Crazy.
  • Options
    Disgustingly short sentence, I hope the CPS appeal, and the Disqualification should be for life, or at the very least start from date of release........ scum.
  • Options
    I’m assuming the sub human parasite was born over here or he’d be deported at the end of his sentence. 
  • Options
    I’m assuming the sub human parasite was born over here or he’d be deported at the end of his sentence. 
    I would bet money that he was not born here and I am 100% with you re the deportation.
  • Options
    Disgustingly short sentence, I hope the CPS appeal, and the Disqualification should be for life, or at the very least start from date of release........ scum.
    Unfortunately many people (including him I would bet) don’t care if they have a licence anyway, so highly unlikely to stop him
  • Options

Drug dealer jailed for crash that killed London bus driver

A convicted drug dealer who killed a bus driver and injured 14 people in a multi-vehicle crash has been jailed for seven years and eight months.
    The court heard Cera had arrived in the UK from Albania at the age of 15 and had unsuccessfully sought asylum since.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-53934215
  • Options
    Cannot get cnuts like that out of this country quick enough in my opinion.  Unfortunately we are the silent majority!
  • Options
    Cannot get cnuts like that out of this country quick enough in my opinion.  Unfortunately we are the silent majority!
    Hardly silent since you just said it.

And as it happens I think he should be deported too
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This went well then obviously 
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41627240

• Options
    Hardly silent since you just said it.

And as it happens I think he should be deported too
    Touche, comrade.
  • Options
    clive said:

Drug dealer jailed for crash that killed London bus driver

A convicted drug dealer who killed a bus driver and injured 14 people in a multi-vehicle crash has been jailed for seven years and eight months.
    The court heard Cera had arrived in the UK from Albania at the age of 15 and had unsuccessfully sought asylum since.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-53934215
    Sought asylum from Albania? I'm going on holiday there
  • Options
    The aftermath of the crash was featured in the BBC programme 'Ambulance' shown this week, for those that missed it https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000n82b/ambulance-series-6-episode-5
  • Options
    clive said:
    The aftermath of the crash was featured in the BBC programme 'Ambulance' shown this week, for those that missed it https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000n82b/ambulance-series-6-episode-5
    I saw this. Really brought home how serious this was. I had gotten off the 358 two minutes before the crash.
  • Options
    clive said:
    I saw this. Really brought home how serious this was. I had gotten off the 358 two minutes before the crash.
    Sliding doors moment. 
  • Options
    Watched it. Was horrible. Brought home how much these incidents affect the crews who attend as well.
  • Options
    Watching this at the moment, really does show how much respect the Paramedics deserve
  • Options
    Grew up off that road.  Bloody horrific watching that.  RIP 
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Watched it tonight, absolutely horrendous.