Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fulham Tickets (sold out)

edited September 2019 in General Charlton
Booked flights to come over from Switzerland for this thinking we would get a bigger allocation and not going to be able to get tickets til Wednesday (guessing they'll be gone by then). If anyone is eligible before but cant make it, would be much appreciated if you could grab me two tickets, can get the cash over ASAP and buy you a pint next home game i'm back for.

Cheers,
Dan

Comments

• Options
    Just a reminder that tickets have now gone on sale for those eligible. 
  • Options
    Heard we only got 1900 due to restricted capacity while they replace the stand by the river.
  • Options
    1457 tickets remaining.
  • Options
    I'm in a similar boat, planned this trip assuming there would be a huge allocation, or at the least it would be easy to get home/neutral tickets not realising there was construction going on. Three of us traveling over. Will hopefully be able to get two when the Valley Gold allocation opens up but will definitely be looking for a third if possible and would appreciate anyone who can help.
    We were originally gonna do West Brom but I think my Dad wants to skip that as a buddy of his (Charlton fan) is coming to Cork to watch Dundalk hammer Cork City the night before.
    The switch to Fulham has proven disastrous so far, we booked boat tickets but those are wasted due to the early kick off (Thanks Sky) and getting tickets is more difficult than expected. I'm waiting for the third roadblock to pop up, maybe a Ryanair strike?
  • Options
    How many are available per person?
  • Options
    How many are available per person?
  • Options
    clive said:
    1457 tickets remaining.
    500 gone, didn't think they would go that quickly on day 1, could struggle to make Wednesday 
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    clive said:
    1457 tickets remaining.
    500 gone, didn't think they would go that quickly on day 1, could struggle to make Wednesday 
    Can you get a refund on Valley Gold?
  • Options
    Blimey, 500 people with 580 points AND VG, doesn't sound right.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    2 tickets each, so you only need 250 people.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    If people can buy 2, it'll be far fewer than 500 people
  • Options
    edited September 2019
  • Options
    Just bought my two, not for me though, theyre for spurs supporting mates. 
  • Options
    So how many went today in the 580+VG category?
  • Options
    Anyone?
  • Options
    550 sold,1420 remaining.
  • Options
    Cheers Clive. Not anticipating too many being sold under today’s category
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clive said:
    550 sold,1420 remaining.
    Roll on 2pm, this could sell out by 9.35am tomorrow 
  • Options
    Cheers Clive. Not anticipating too many being sold under today’s category
    I would think a lot will be sold on today’s categories if we shifted that much on one category yesterday 
  • Options
    Apologies, thought it was just 580 today. hadn’t realised the next category was this afternoon
  • Options
    Looks like our two tickets for the boat are going to be wasted,

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Booked flights to come over from Switzerland for this thinking we would get a bigger allocation and not going to be able to get tickets til Wednesday (guessing they'll be gone by then). If anyone is eligible before but cant make it, would be much appreciated if you could grab me two tickets, can get the cash over ASAP and buy you a pint next home game i'm back for.

Cheers,
    Dan
    Bump
  • Options
    Likewise if anyone has the points and spare tickets I would really appreciate 2 once CAFC sayers has been sorted. Couple of pints in it for whoever does.
  • Options
    Got my two. 1300 left still.
  • Options
    716 sold,1254 remaining.
  • Options
    1259 regular tickets left

Interesting that there are 187 restricted view seats available as well, that seems a very high number