Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Deputy Chief Constable Rachel Swann's hair

Comments

• Options
    quite simply .. she looks ridiculous, her choice her life, but I reckon she is really a laughing stock and just a stupid instance of old bill trying to get all 'trendy' and down wiv the yoof
  • Options
    Is she an Addick and someone has just told her we've re-signed Josh Cullen?
  • Options
    She looks like a cross between Brains from Thunderbirds and that bloke from Busted
  • Options
    I am reliable informed she is a confident, and efficient ACC. Don't judge a book by its cover comes to mind.

My other half will be pleased to here that. Her first reaction was 'she must be good at her job'.  Maybe I won't tell her 🤔
  • Options
    It is possibly an extra weapon in her armoury, a truncheon, pepper spray, and deadly hair spike.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/lifeonmars/images/7/7f/Hunt.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100523211403

"We're a team, we're Bodie and Doyle - I'm the one in the SAS, you're the one with the girls hair. Now get your knickers on, we're leaving"
  • Options
    How can you not class that Barnet as extreme lol
    Desperate to appear liberal.

Appropriate or not, it's a shocking lid.
  • Options
    She looks like she's about to go super saiyan:

Image result for super saiyan
  • Options
    Macronate said:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/lifeonmars/images/7/7f/Hunt.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100523211403

"We're a team, we're Bodie and Doyle - I'm the one in the SAS, you're the one with the girls hair. Now get your knickers on, we're leaving"
    After more cutbacks the police show off their new stopstick. 😂😂😂
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How many volts? Has she been Tasered?
  • Options
    Really no need for her to go all Princess Fiona now Shrek has announced  he is coming to town.
  • Options
    Not sure it "presents a professional image" either
  • Options
    The words discrimination, positive, fast and tracked spring to mind...........
  • Options
    Wondered what happened to Jedwood 
  • Options
    Wealdstone raiders sister...🤔

Fuck that.....that IS The Wealdstone Raider! "D'you want some?"
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Gary Rhodes brother
  • Options
    Whether or not individuals like her hairstyle is fatuous nonsense. As an ACC she has a public facing role. It appears she places her statement coif over her professional public perception. Therein lies the problem. I bet her superiors have been wringing their hands vacillating over thinking they’ll risk accusations of bigotry when what’s really in issue is credibility. Styling one’s Barnet like a pencil topper Troll ideally shouldn’t compromise your credibility but in reactionary old England of course it does. Plus there’s no way she can get her uniform hat on   If I lived in a flood threatened town I’d have the hump were it obvious the local plod commander spent longer on her hairdo than was absolutely necessary 
  • Options
    Ha ha ha ,that's a Plod ???? 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Doesn't offend me so not that bothered!
    Come on some of you photoshop peeps, let's show her some other hair designs!
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    If it was a bloke you'd write it off as he's just got spiky hair with highlights.

I don't like it as a hair cut, but I am pretty sure she can put headgear on over it. (One of the regs) 

Police officers should always be in their hats IMO, unless of course indoors and giving an interview should be no different. 

I mean seriously, it's just hair.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    If it was a bloke you'd write it off as he's just got spiky hair with highlights.
    No i'd write it off as looking like an absolute cock
    but there possibly wouldn't be a thread on Charlton Life for which you and loads of other could contribute. 
  • Options
    Exactly Suzi
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I don't like it as a hair cut, but I am pretty sure she can put headgear on over it. (One of the regs) 

Police officers should always be in their hats IMO, unless of course indoors and giving an interview should be no different. 

I mean seriously, it's just hair.
    Fucking hell Daz, you're making it sound like I'm really upset about it.

Its absolute shocking hair, but I'm sure ill get over it.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    No i'd write it off as looking like an absolute cock
    I can't say I've ever seen a male policeman let alone a deputy chief constable with such a hairstyle
  • Options
    Whether or not individuals like her hairstyle is fatuous nonsense. As an ACC she has a public facing role. It appears she places her statement coif over her professional public perception. Therein lies the problem. I bet her superiors have been wringing their hands vacillating over thinking they’ll risk accusations of bigotry when what’s really in issue is credibility. Styling one’s Barnet like a pencil topper Troll ideally shouldn’t compromise your credibility but in reactionary old England of course it does. Plus there’s no way she can get her uniform hat on   If I lived in a flood threatened town I’d have the hump were it obvious the local plod commander spent longer on her hairdo than was absolutely necessary 

lets give the job to a bald old man then. so we can be sure that he put the communities needs over his hair styling regime. 
     :#