Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Josh Cullen - gone to Burnley, July 2022 (p24)

Comments

• Options
    Cullen at the base of the diamond, JFC on the left, Williams on the right, Aneke on the point.

Nothing wrong with that...
    Cullen at the base of the diamond, JFC on the left, Williams on the right, Aneke on the point.

Nothing wrong with that...

Nothing wrong with that...</div Pratley was MOM Blackburn and Chelsea Loanee looked a good player
  • Options
    mart77 said:
    Fingers crossed we’ll have him for a few years to come 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
    Anyone who signs their tweets should be banned from Twitter. 
  • Options
    Also, excellent signing. Having him and JFC gives us a lot of flexibility in what formation we can play as they can play as a pairing in a two (4-2-3-1, 5-2-1-2, 4-4-4), or as part of a three (4-3-3, 4-3-1-2). 
  • Options
    Away at the moment so drifting in and out of goings on.

Well pleased he's back.

Welcome home Josh.
  • Options

Away at the moment so drifting in and out of goings on.

Well pleased he's back.

Welcome home Josh.
    Amsterdam?  ;)
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    Also, excellent signing. Having him and JFC gives us a lot of flexibility in what formation we can play as they can play as a pairing in a two (4-2-3-1, 5-2-1-2, 4-4-4), or as part of a three (4-3-3, 4-3-1-2)

Brilliant, Sir.
  • Options
    Good news, we are back to over half the Wembley band being back together. 

Joking aside, over the season you could argue who was the best center mid in league 1 last season.  1 plays in a pub league, one plays with Wayne Rooney, the other is an Addick. 

Great signing. LLLABH
  • Options
    edited August 2019
  • Options
    Such good news. A Wembley winner. The teams engine.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2019
    Love the way you made your point...🙄
  • Options
    Love the way you made your point...🙄
    Haha! Made a joke and didnt read the thread....someone else beat me to it!
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    Also, excellent signing. Having him and JFC gives us a lot of flexibility in what formation we can play as they can play as a pairing in a two (4-2-3-1, 5-2-1-2, 4-4-4), or as part of a three (4-3-3, 4-3-1-2). 
    Get two more strikers in and I like the sound of that 4-4-4 formation.
  • Options
    So happy that Cullen is back. I though he was more important to the team than Bielik (who had some stand out games and some mediocre ones also, thinking Rochdale away).
  • Options
    Fantastic news (already collecting brownie points for May Wembley trip)
  • Options
    Our most important signing by far.

To lose Aribo, Bielik and Cullen would have been very tough to recover from and given the choice of just one of those three,  I would take Cullen.
  • Options
    Great news. The memory of that cross at Wembley - and the skill that created the opportunity - will stay with me forever. Welcome back, Josh.
  • Options
    Splendid. The team has its engine back.

Cullen will prove vital over these first few months back in the second tier. Hope he continues to build a close bond with the management team. And pray West Ham’s mid field prosper with no fading and dying after Xmas.
  • Options
    Josh has the look on his face of someone thinking: "If only you'd not let the ball in Dillon, our job would have been bloody easier!!"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is great signing. When he gets on the ball Charlton get on the game. He could be the next Kinsella 
  • Options
    Great news he’s coming back, we really missed him from the team,when he was out with his shoulder injury last season, welcome back Josh!
  • Options
    Think this will be the by far the best signing of the summer. Hope I'm proved wrong though as it means one of the others coming in has had a proper storming season!
  • Options
    Cant complain about this one , top player , let’s hope his progression continues with us for the full season .
  • Options
    Think this will be the by far the best signing of the summer. Hope I'm proved wrong though as it means one of the others coming in has had a proper storming season!
    Knows our squad, knows what Bowyer is looking for, and The Championship is his next logical step. A perfect fit and can hit the ground running.
  • Options
    Can't argue with any of the above posts. 
  • Options
    best player on the pitch Saturday by a country mile
  • Options
    Josh "metronome" Cullen. He makes us tick.

Got in some great defensive challenges too.