Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Live streaming on Valley Pass - new multi camera coverage & Scott Minto hosting p46

Comments

• Options
    Valley Pass is horrendous to navigate. 
  • Options
    I've managed to work it out now.  Didn't realize you needed to pay extra for the live streams.
  • Options
    Would be helpful if someone who is able to access the stream can explain the process for locating it.

I eventually found it under ValleyPass, top right.then Livestream.
    Thanks!  That's where I am too.  What does it say on your screen currently?
    Ive got Live Stream in top left and black display screen ready for the game.

youve obviously paid your subscription ?
    That's where I'm confused.  Do I need to take out an additional subscription to the one I already have?  
    ah, i dont know - i just bought a 5 pound live stream - maybe someone else can help that has normal Valley Pass
  • Options
    Would be helpful if someone who is able to access the stream can explain the process for locating it.

I eventually found it under ValleyPass, top right.then Livestream.
    Thanks!  That's where I am too.  What does it say on your screen currently?
    Ive got Live Stream in top left and black display screen ready for the game.

youve obviously paid your subscription ?
    That's where I'm confused.  Do I need to take out an additional subscription to the one I already have?  
    ah, i dont know - i just bought a 5 pound live stream - maybe someone else can help that has normal Valley Pass
    It's ok.  I've sussed it out.  Live streams are not included in the regular Valley Pass subscription (which I have) apparently! 

Thanks!
  • Options
    Seems that my purchase of a Matchday Pass for £4 does not mean I have access to the live stream today....

So, I have also purchased this with VPN switched on , from where I'm holidaying in "the Americas" and for the additional cost of £5.

As long as all this hassle means I can watch & maybe even listen to coverage , it's been well worth the £9.

We live & learn. 
  • Options
    I know that Valleypass doesn’t work on mobile, but does iFollow?
    Yes iFollow works on Mobile

You can download the official Barnsley app
  • Options
    So I've paid my £5 but apparently I can't view the stream on my phone. I've asked for a password reset so I can log in on my laptop but it hasn't arrived (sent over 30 mins ago). Any idea's what I should do as Santa Jnr is going to explode if he can't watch the game 😱🤬😭
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    So I've paid my £5 but apparently I can't view the stream on my phone. I've asked for a password reset so I can log in on my laptop but it hasn't arrived (sent over 30 mins ago). Any idea's what I should do as Santa Jnr is going to explode if he can't watch the game 😱🤬😭
    Mobile devices arent available for Live Streaming on ValleyPass yet
  • Options
    Request the reset again, email arrived quicker for me on the second go. 
  • Options
    So basically I have to pay £9 for Valley Pass with the money going to RD or £5 for iFollow...

iFollow it is then...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Valley Pass is definitely not easy to navigate and it is definitely not made clear what package gets what service, where to buy each etc. lots of work is needed.
  • Options
    So basically I have to pay £9 for Valley Pass with the money going to RD or £5 for iFollow...

iFollow it is then...
    Nope only have to pay £5 for Valley Pass - If done correctly; £5 with a VPN (or abroad) on gives you match and commentary

if not done correctly you'll pay £4 for commentary (no VPN on) and then £5 for the match
  • Options
    When does it usually start on valley pass? 
  • Options
    For future use, all you need to do is buy the Live Video Pass on Valley Pass, it's £5 and you don't need to worry about the other packages because the £5 covers both the stream and the commentary.

It's not the easiest thing to navigate, no I agree. However, it is new and they will develop that side of it.

Worked great for me on the first day of the season, thanks to the help of @ForeverAddickted
  • Options
    Does anyone have picture on ValleyPass yet, all I've got is "currently not broadcasting"
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    On the Barnsley iFollow app, it is saying that no upcoming passes are available?

(I am sitting by a pool in Greece).
  • Options
    Does anyone have picture on ValleyPass yet, all I've got is "currently not broadcasting"
    Got a picture of the Valley now
  • Options
    Started now 
  • Options
    Got a picture of the Valley now
    And me. Slowly coming up.
  • Options
    Cheers, just started
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    First time navigating it is a bit confusing but after that it's pretty straightforward. 
  • Options
    Working a treat today on VPN, chromecast to the tele as well...hopefully they've figured out the audio sync issues this time
  • Options
    Getting a crackling/hissing sound on VP anyone else? 
  • Options
    Picture just started showing. Vile sound though
  • Options
    Just waiting for commentary now.
  • Options
    Anyone watching iFollow got it working? 
  • Options
    Logging in from the Netherlands today. Looks warm and windy at Oakwell.
  • Options
    Not a big crowd.
  • Options
    still no commentary