Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Live streaming on Valley Pass - new multi camera coverage & Scott Minto hosting p46

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2020
    Thanks @Stu_of_Kunming but I need the link to purchase so I can then watch on app on mobile. It's a v stupid system.
  • Options
    Ah, on a laptop that link sends you to the payment page.

I've never used the app, so can't help I'm afraid.
  • Options
    On mobile it just tells you you can't watch on mobile. But if you go to the app, it says you can watch but only once you have paid via the website...and it is proving impossible to find that link on a mobile device. Never mind, it sounds like I'm not missing much!
  • Options
    On mobile it just tells you you can't watch on mobile. But if you go to the app, it says you can watch but only once you have paid via the website...and it is proving impossible to find that link on a mobile device. Never mind, it sounds like I'm not missing much!
    In future on mobile tap the three dots and change to request desktop view... Much easier.
  • Options
    Is the Shef Wed game on Valley Pass tonight?
  • Options
    Baronoli said:
    https://charltonafcpayments.streamamg.com/account/register/step1
  • Options
    Also on red button 
  • Options
    Baronoli said:
    https://charltonafcpayments.streamamg.com/account/register/step1
    Also on red button 
    Cheers, not sure how I missed it!

Alas, no sky :neutral:  :( Was thinking of going to the Bugle Horn to watch, but would be too touch and go from work to make it

• Options
    Also on red button 
    I've got Sky red button but most of all can't stand the commentary, or lack of it, plus the one camera non-HD it's bloody awful. Two can log in to VP account as well.
  • Options
    Sad I know but do enjoy the iFollow intro tune!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ferryman said:
    Also on red button 
    I've got Sky red button but most of all can't stand the commentary, or lack of it, plus the one camera non-HD it's bloody awful. Two can log in to VP account as well.
    Good point, in fact. 

Didn't know it was two max. Will use that info. Thanks 
  • Options
    I've paid my £10 but am not getting the Valley Pass stream. Just the blue circle going round and round. Any advice? 
  • Options
    Red button doesn’t seem to be working 
  • Options
    Red button doesn’t seem to be working 
    On sky sports football not main event
  • Options
    Channel 403
  • Options
    Working now!
  • Options
    Stream not great my end, anyone else having issues? 
  • Options
    Better now 
  • Options
    I found that the sound lagged behind. Additionally I find the Charlton commentators painful to listen to.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    I found that the sound lagged behind. Additionally I find the Charlton commentators painful to listen to.
    Don't be silly they're much better than most.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just finished Football, don't want to pay for the game anyone have a link?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    PopIcon said:

They would never get a job in the real world commentating.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    PopIcon said:

That's why they're available to do our games.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    PopIcon said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    PopIcon said:

That's why they're available to do our games.
    I muted them, very unprofessional. I asked my missus to do the second half commentary. I'll give them credit for being better than her, she was hideous.
  • Options
    what happened to the chap who used to helpfully stream the games? 
  • Options
    edited February 2020
  • Options
    VinceK said:
    Anyone get this to work? Just a series of pop ups on my phone....
  • Options
    Champs85 said:
    what happened to the chap who used to helpfully stream the games? 
    That would be me, I haven't really had time to do it this season. I've done the odd one off game but Ive got a difficult schedule to work around. It eases a bit near April so I may be able to do the last few games. 
  • Options
    No worries @LTKapal was just curious. You made many a day at work much more interesting by being able to watch the game! 
  • Options
    Currently in SW France. Won't let me purchase today's game. Had this before but can't remember how I overcame it. I've cleared browsing history, cookies, but still no good. Any suggestions.