Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Live streaming on Valley Pass - new multi camera coverage & Scott Minto hosting p46

Comments

• Options
    Mrs F do you hear this noise? X😉 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsNaR6FRuO0
  • Options
    Hi guys, I've just swapped my mobile to an iPhone and wondering if I can Chromecast the video to my TV if I'm watching on the Valley Pass app? I've used my computer in the past, but it no longer casts down to my TV in a watchable condition...
  • Options
    Anyone taken up the offer of a live stream of tonights game for £10. I've paid, had my confirmation but can't access despite being a Valley Pass subscriber? Cheers
  • Options
    Anyone taken up the offer of a live stream of tonights game for £10. I've paid, had my confirmation but can't access despite being a Valley Pass subscriber? Cheers
    Odd as I've got the stream up and working, then again I only paid £5
  • Options
    RedRyan said:
    Hi guys, I've just swapped my mobile to an iPhone and wondering if I can Chromecast the video to my TV if I'm watching on the Valley Pass app? I've used my computer in the past, but it no longer casts down to my TV in a watchable condition...
    To answer my own question, I have managed to ChromeCast a free video of Lyle Taylor on the app so assume I can stream the match as long as I pay £10 rather than £5 via VPN...
  • Options
    Appears to be new feature for UK residents; either way they say to contact them if you have a problem but email they sent cannot be replied to! 
  • Options
    Appears to be new feature for UK residents; either way they say to contact them if you have a problem but email they sent cannot be replied to! 
    Problem now sorted; panic over. Phew!
  • Options
    Working for me
  • Options
    Any stream? 
  • Options
    RedRyan said:
    RedRyan said:
    To answer my own question, I have managed to ChromeCast a free video of Lyle Taylor on the app so assume I can stream the match as long as I pay £10 rather than £5 via VPN...
    So it looks like I can’t cast the live match after all this???
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yet again the club Tweeted that you could watch the game on Valley Pass and you can't watch in the UK.
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:
    Yet again the club Tweeted that you could watch the game on Valley Pass and you can't watch in the UK.
    Yes you can
  • Options
    Fantastic stream from Luxembourg tonight.
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:

Tonight's game should be have been available in the UK. What error message were you getting?
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:

Tonight's game should be have been available in the UK. What error message were you getting?
    I've now been told that my monthly subscription to Valley Pass isn't enough to get me the streaming. Cancelled my subscription.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Yeah the monthly subscription doesn’t cover the live streaming of matches. That’s a separate payment of 10 quid per game.
  • Options
    How do I do this on my phone... I'm abroad and when I go into app it says subscribe on cafc.co.uk,but when I go on there I don't see the option to buu
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    How do I do this on my phone... I'm abroad and when I go into app it says subscribe on cafc.co.uk,but when I go on there I don't see the option to buu
    Try this link

https://charltonafcpayments.streamamg.com/account/register/step1

Should be an option to buy the game for £5

It will tell you the game isnt available to mobile viewers so ensure you enable desktop view on your internet
  • Options
    Only getting season pass and 48 hour pass options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Only getting season pass and 48 hour pass options
    Sounds like its not picking up that your abroad
  • Options
    Official stream frozen on image of a yawning youth in the crowd wearing a parka. Not impressed. 
  • Options
    Blackburn commentary for some reason.
  • Options
    Blackburn commentary :/
  • Options
    On the audio only I've got some northern twat of a commentator.
  • Options
    I'm getting the rovers commentary on both stream and audi
  • Options
    We've not done it Tel :(.
  • Options
    Cor the Blackburn accent is genuinely rubbish
  • Options
    Same here!!!!!!
  • Options
    Oh shut up you northern monkeys.