Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Live streaming on Valley Pass - new multi camera coverage & Scott Minto hosting p46

Comments

• Options
    Working perfectly for me on NordVPN/Chromecasting to the TV, love it!
  • Options
    Commentary now working too
  • Options
    Rob said:
    I'm assuming that the Live Commentary is the one to click for the video stream? I can't see any other option.
    Try this link

https://www.cafc.co.uk/valley-pass/live-stream
    Nice one :)
  • Options
    Not happening for me, just a black screen.
  • Options
    I got the match pass, but seeing this message in my screen: You don't have sufficient permissions to watch this video
    Anybody else got this? 
  • Options
    I got the match pass, but seeing this message in my screen: You don't have sufficient permissions to watch this video
    Anybody else got this? 
    Use that link Rob put up, I can get the player but black screen only for me so far.
  • Options
    @Glovepup - I can't get mine to load, same service as you :(
  • Options
    How do you actually start watching on ifollow. It says I have access to the match. Bit cant find a link to start it 
  • Options
    How do you actually start watching on ifollow. It says I have access to the match. Bit cant find a link to start it 
  • Options
    Nug said:
    Anybody else got this? 
    Use that link Rob put up, I can get the player but black screen only for me so far.
    Thanks a lot!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm in, switched from safari to chrome. Thanks all
  • Options
    Got it up on valleypass now. Keeps stopping though, wondering if it's the vpn (just using free opera). If I also turn on the free 1.5gb of tunnelbear is that likely to make any difference?
  • Options
    Ah I bought on follow Blackburn as I'm using a mobile device
  • Options
    I'm on ifollow and bought the match but can't see a tab to start the coverage, shows I have access but no link to start it? 
  • Options
    NugNug
    edited August 2019
    I'm on ifollow and bought the match but can't see a tab to start the coverage, shows I have access but no link to start it? 
    Link is a few comments above

edit, sorry see you said I follow not VP
  • Options
    Nice to see a few more camera angles as well so far

Seem to remember reading that iFollow will use four cameras this season instead of just the one so hopefully be easier to keep up with the action
  • Options
    Couldn’t get to this page without the above link, perhaps I was doing something wrong
  • Options
    Working now
  • Options
    Christ no wonder he's called Deli with that name!!!!
  • Options
    Picture has settled for now, really good quality image. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2019
    In Aus. Been a black buffering screen for 5 minutes. FFS!! Grrrrrr!!

Anywhere I can complain? (I'm not on twitter)

Cheers!
  • Options
    Lots of movement blur on my coverage..
  • Options
    Ifollow fckin loverly, no commentary 
  • Options
    I follow working for me as well, waiting for northern commentary to start but nice and quiet without it
  • Options

Oh really? I saw it wasn't working a moment ago but someone reset it. 
  • Options
    razil said:
    I follow video better (no movement blur) watching that with sound from the other
  • Options
    razil said:
    razil said:
    I follow video better (no movement blur) watching that with sound from the other
    Not really got any blur on mine, the occasional stutter but very happy with it so far. 
  • Options
    Glovepup said:

Oh really? I saw it wasn't working a moment ago but someone reset it. 
    Think it's more my internet, for some reason the service is firewalled from China, so I'm having to use my VPN.
  • Options
    WiFi in Mexico is shit so only getting every other minute as it keeps stopping.
    interference ranging from my kids changing the channel on tv, lawn mower outside or me breathing it seems
  • Options
    Stefco said:
    In Aus. Been a black buffering screen for 5 minutes. FFS!! Grrrrrr!!

Anywhere I can complain? (I'm not on twitter)

Cheers!
    Still not working for me. :-(