Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Conor Gallagher - first league goal for Chelsea (p77)

Comments

• Options
    To think that Chelsea have him and many others just sitting on their books never likely to feature for them is obscene imo. I would love him to get a permanent move to a side like Leicester or someone else top half premiership he deserves a decent career at a decent club rather than loans
  • Options
    He only played for us for 5 months, hard to feel to attached for a loan player anyway. I must admit i do like the chap, but i hope he has a stinker every week
  • Options
    Great player, but I won't forget when he tried to cut inside rather than go down the line against Hull at home, when we had already played the added time.
  • Options
    I would say he is a good player, not a great player, definitely suited to a lower half Prem side rather than a top team.
  • Options
    Be interesting to see how he, Eze and Zaha fit in the same team.
  • Options
    I would be shocked to see him play for England.
    Why? He's 21 and playing regular premier league football and is now an U21 regular as well. Not saying he'll necessarily make it this season, but if he continues to play well there's every chance he could make his full debut in the next couple of years.
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Going to be a star for Scotland.

Feeling quite sick watching him on MOTD.
    Scotland?
    Yes. He qualifies. Grandfather, I think?
    Depends if he wants to narrowly miss out on success, or give it a huge wide berth.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2021
    Why? He's 21 and playing regular premier league football and is now an U21 regular as well. Not saying he'll necessarily make it this season, but if he continues to play well there's every chance he could make his full debut in the next couple of years.
    At 21, Jack Grealish was still in two minds as to whether he would opt to play for Ireland or England - as the latter hadn’t shown a major interest by that point.

It took until he turned 25-ish until he got his first cap. And now look where he is.

If the likes of Mason Mount, Jack Grealish etc can develop themselves and get in then there’s no reason Conor Gallagher can’t do the same.
  • Options
    I can't help but like Conor. Oh the days of Cullen,Conor and Taylor.
  • Options
    Conor Gallagher is looking more like the powerhouse player at Palace similar to Cafc but much better than his loan at WBA where he seemed to regress.
  • Options
    Conor Gallagher is looking more like the powerhouse player at Palace similar to Cafc but much better than his loan at WBA where he seemed to regress.
    He's obviously much more comfortable playing in London and Surrey than he is up north.
  • Options
    Assist and a goal against Man C. His quality is showing.
  • Options
    Absolutely ran the show away at Man City. Never been so conflicted in my life. 💔 
    So bloody annoying that they are getting the benefit of one of my favourite players 
  • Options
    If you want to torture yourself ^
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The nigels will be wanting to sign him on a perm i'd imagine. Hes destined for greater things than playing at shithurst one would think
  • Options
    edited October 2021
  • Options
    I’m hoping Tuchel will want him around the Chelsea first team next year. Otherwise a sale with buy back clause may well be on the cards…
  • Options
    Sickening
    im here tugging one out over smashing DRFC and them cnuts have beaten one of the best teams in the world away from home ffs 
  • Options
    Perfect for Chelsea, one of their own is instrumental in beating a title rival
  • Options
    Makes no sense as he was never "ours" but it's genuinely painful seeing him do well for them.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    After a couple of games with us I said on here that he looks like a future England captain. Felt I was a bit OTT at the time, but look at him now. He’s got all of the attributes, but there’s stiff competition in the England midfield these days. 
    Wish he was playing for someone else though. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    I think him playing for England is starting to become a more realistic proposition.
    We will see, he may get a chance but a regular, still can’t see it