Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tom Lockyer - collapsed again at Bournemouth, recovering in hospital (p23)

Comments

• Options

😂😂😂 he’s right I was a little  but scared
  • Options
    A little butt scared?
  • Options
    Butt sacred?
  • Options
    Butt sacred?
    Just bum spelling.

Obviously meant to be "a little bit scared".

I don't it was an arsey comment.

• Options
    Can we please not give Captain Pearce a bum rap.
  • Options
    Congrats on reaching the EUROS with Wales.
    Good to see jonny williams join the celebrations
  • Options
    Well done to them both. 
  • Options
    Think Lockyer has already earned a new contract, he has until the end of next season which in Charlton terms these days is a life time equivalent but definitely think a new long term contract with terms to reflect he's now a Wales regular and going to Euro 2020 a new contract should be sorted now and not by almost default these days allowed to enter into the last year.

A good Euros could really enhance his value too and if he's got another 2-3 years on his contract with us even Roland must see it would make sense to get him a new contract sorted sooner rather than later and not run the risk of him seeing out his contract.
  • Options
    This is his seventh season of regular football yet he doesn't turn 25 for a couple of weeks. Certainly on an upward curve.
    Over 300 games for someone under 25 is impressive. Over twice as many as Naby Sarr (who's older), sometimes there's no substitute for learning through playing
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ^^^ why can't I 'like' and 'lol' this?
  • Options
    But you can’t win international caps while playing for Charlton don’t ya know?
  • Options
    Lockyer has done far better than I expected.
  • Options
    All bar the Brighton boys and Oztumer have done outstandingly well so far out of the summer signings.
  • Options
    To be fair, Hemed has been injured or unfit nearly the entire time and Oztumer hasn't had much of a chance. Kayal is the one who is starting to worry me a bit because with Williams out he should be the one who dictates whether or not we win a game, but I've only ever seen him look brilliant about twice per game and then not even be present for the rest of it. Really needs to shape up fast
  • Options
    Oztumer was excellent against West Brom and of course the Forest first half.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    I didn't criticise them, just saying those three haven't been outstanding. 

I should probably add Leko and Aneke to the list so 5 haven't  performed as well as the others... Not bad seeing as they were generally the higher rated players.
  • Options
    Oh magnificent 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just come down for breakfast and this is the first thread I look at!

Christ this is getting even worse. 
  • Options
    i suspect he'd have been sold anyway, probably was the one way he'd sign for free last summer.
  • Options
    With the Euros next summer our Welsh boys won't want to be languishing in League One.
  • Options
    Literally beyond belief that you'd agree to insert a clause letting an under contract first team regular go on a free. 
  • Options
    Not that fussed.

He's been pretty consistent but as per most of our side, he hasn't been good enough for the Championship.
  • Options
    More than good enough for League One though. And let’s face it, half the side are leaving as it is. We need at least a few regulars to stick around.

This has to be the moment for ownership change. We simply cannot keep doing this every year. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Not that fussed.

He's been pretty consistent but as per most of our side, he hasn't been good enough for the Championship.
    More than capable at league one level though
    For sure. But if he wants away then so be it.

I don't want anyone here that doesn't want to be here. I don't want anyone here who just wants a quick buck.
  • Options
    I’m not sure many, if any, Championship teams will take him. 

Think he will end up going Ipswich or somewhere.