Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New kit and sponsor (new shirt page 24)

Comments

• edited July 2
    Hangs head in shame - I didn’t see that! 
    I think I might just go back to bed now. 
  • Hangs head in shame - I didn’t see that! 
    I think I might just go back to bed now. 
    Please, for a long time.
  • MrOneLung said:
    cafc999 said:
    Talal said:
    cafc999 said:
    Talal said:
    cafc999 said:
    Nike have either got really lazy or they just don't have the passion for football at the moment. There persistent use of template kits have clearly lost them a few good teams.
    You reckon? If they offered the most money I'm not sure teams would care. 
    That's the problem though, they are not offering the most money now. I wonder why that could be? Something to do with all of there kits looking the same?
    Sorry unless I'm missing something how does their kits looking the same equate to them offering less money?
    If they really wanted to supply, say arsenal, nike could offer any amount above Adidas and I'm sure it would be accepted regardless of how templatey their kits are. Why would arsenal care? Fans would still buy them as ever.
    Nike not offering large amounts of money because sales are down + clubs not happy with getting template kits = clubs leaving Nike. Let's put it this way, a few tears ago Puma would have got nowhere near Man City let alone supply kit. 
    Apparently the US Women’s kit is Nikes biggest selling shirt in a calendar year. 
    Well women do like shopping and fashion  :D
  • MrOneLung said:
    cafc999 said:
    Talal said:
    cafc999 said:
    Talal said:
    cafc999 said:
    Nike have either got really lazy or they just don't have the passion for football at the moment. There persistent use of template kits have clearly lost them a few good teams.
    You reckon? If they offered the most money I'm not sure teams would care. 
    That's the problem though, they are not offering the most money now. I wonder why that could be? Something to do with all of there kits looking the same?
    Sorry unless I'm missing something how does their kits looking the same equate to them offering less money?
    If they really wanted to supply, say arsenal, nike could offer any amount above Adidas and I'm sure it would be accepted regardless of how templatey their kits are. Why would arsenal care? Fans would still buy them as ever.
    Nike not offering large amounts of money because sales are down + clubs not happy with getting template kits = clubs leaving Nike. Let's put it this way, a few tears ago Puma would have got nowhere near Man City let alone supply kit. 
    Apparently the US Women’s kit is Nikes biggest selling shirt in a calendar year. 
    Well women do like shopping and fashion  :D

Time to don the tin helmet and duck down behind the parapet methinks mate!
  •  Let’s talk about Stevenage ....

With a better sponsors logo It could work. 

Why is there no "vom" button?!
  • Good job they won’t be on TV as that right hand kit would be a moving eye fivk
  • Sponsored links:

• Apart from anything else, why are Burger King sponsoring Stevenage? Will McDonalds retaliate by sponsoring Colchester?
  • Shocking effort that 
  • Maybe that’s the effect they were aiming for....who in the marketing dept looked at that and thought ‘yeah that looks good’
  • Maybe that’s the effect they were aiming for....who in the marketing dept looked at that and thought ‘yeah that looks good’
    Are we sure that Katie has gone back to Belgium or that she doesnt have a twin sister?
  • When is the new kit likely to be available?
  • Sage said:
    What the actual hell are those Stevenage kits. Horrific!
    Maybe Stevenage has the highest incidence of colour blindness in the UK?
  • Sponsored links:

Is that a wind-up?
  • hawksmoor said:
     Let’s talk about Stevenage ....

Is that a wind-up?
    No. On sale now if you’re interested  ;)  :D
  • If you framed the blue kit and said it was by Jackson Pollock you could probably get a few million quid for it.
  • Christ, I've seen some awful kits over the years, but this Stevenage outfit has got to be up there with the worst.
  • The away shirt looks like they squirted the ketchup and mustard meant for the burgers all over a blue kit.
  • hawksmoor said:

Is that a wind-up?
    Nope, their range of leisurewear is out too. ;)
  • Talal said:
    Inter away kit is lovely. 

was thinking this morning that I'd like to see a light blue shirt as our away kit .. this is a nice one
  • T_C_E said:
    hawksmoor said:

Is that a wind-up?
    Nope, their range of leisurewear is out too. ;)
    designed in memory of Jackson Pollock .. Jack the Dripper 
  • Them Stevenage kits are shockingly bad...who ever picked them won't be ins job for long,when they don't sell many...or any more to the point...🤢

Let's not