Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• The amount of work Hummel must have gone through thus last 12 months must be staggering, especially with the amount of designs they showed us.
  • cafc999 said:
    The amount of work Hummel must have gone through thus last 12 months must be staggering, especially with the amount of designs they showed us.
    How many designs of each kit were shown? And were any of these then tweaked following feedback, as opposed to just choosing one of the options?

I know in the past (last Le Coq Sportif home kit in 02-03) there was an amalgamation of the preview kits that were shown to fans prior to the end of the season.
  • Ross said:
    cafc999 said:
    The amount of work Hummel must have gone through thus last 12 months must be staggering, especially with the amount of designs they showed us.
    How many designs of each kit were shown? And were any of these then tweaked following feedback, as opposed to just choosing one of the options?

I know in the past (last Le Coq Sportif home kit in 02-03) there was an amalgamation of the preview kits that were shown to fans prior to the end of the season.
    They showed us 10 of each (10 home and 3 sets of different aways). Those were whittled down from 100 designs

Do not know if any have been tweeted 
  • Now they're providing for quite a few clubs I wonder if they'll offer as many bespoke designs.
    How long do we have them for, is it just next season? 
  • The Oldham kit is our black kit in blue
  • Rothko said:
    The Oldham kit is our black kit in blue
    So it is, minus the pinstripes of course. 
  • cafc999 said:
    Ross said:
    cafc999 said:

They showed us 10 of each (10 home and 3 sets of different aways). Those were whittled down from 100 designs

Do not know if any have been tweeted 
    Plus four keepers kits.
  • Talal said:
    Now they're providing for quite a few clubs I wonder if they'll offer as many bespoke designs.
    How long do we have them for, is it just next season? 

I asked them that and template kits was not an option if they got the club on board quick. Two more seasons I believe
  • Those who’ve seen the new kit, is it leaning towards a more plain design, a la the first kit they made for us, or have they gone more left field like the abomination of the Bailey white sash kit? 
  • edited July 2020
    Valley11 said:
    Those who’ve seen the new kit, is it leaning towards a more plain design, a la the first kit they made for us, or have they gone more left field like the abomination of the Bailey white sash kit?
    I've seen the suggestions (X10) but don't know which were chosen.

The more outlandish got negative feedback so might have been rejected.

• Sponsored links:

• Thanks. Any ideas when it’s out? 
  • Valley11 said:
    Thanks. Any ideas when it’s out? 
    No, was told it was in production a couple of months ago (see post a few pages back).

Launch would have to be agreed with the club and might be waiting on a shirt sponsor but I don't know.
  • cafc999 said:
    It’s more work, but designing football kits is hardly the most difficult thing to do, it’s the likes of Nike being lazy which meant that even big clubs or England ended up with a template 
  • Sage said:
    This was my mock up of the away kit I done a little while back, now just add red coloured Hummel chevrons down the shoulders and arms and that would be what I’d like to see. Each to their own on what they like of course.

I like that as an away kit but would have yhe chevrons the same dark grey as the pattern around the midriff area.
  • Not bad at all but think it's a few too many chevrons if they'd be added to shoulders as well. 
  • Chevron happy due to social distancing :smile:
  • Sage said:
    This was my mock up of the away kit I done a little while back, now just add red coloured Hummel chevrons down the shoulders and arms and that would be what I’d like to see. Each to their own on what they like of course.

Can we turn the chevrons upside down? - Its like they're mocking us at the moment
    You can if you want to, hadn’t thought about it like that, only because Hummel’s chevrons on their arms are down facing. 
  • Sponsored links:

• I’d prefer the chevrons to be less prominent on the next shirt. 
  • Sage said:

training kit maybe but grey is never a good colour for a match day kit
  • Another one for Hummel watchers, Fleetwood's 2020/21 kit

• Not sure about the white blob on the collar but other than that it's nice. 
  • Another one for Hummel watchers, Fleetwood's 2020/21 kit

More interesting for Fleetwood next season... their Hummel kit this year was very plain
  • edited July 2020
    Another one for Hummel watchers, Fleetwood's 2020/21 kit

Not too sure about the black stripes above the logo and badge but maybe there's some historical significance I'm missing.
  • MattF said:

Not too sure about the black stripes above the logo and badge but maybe there's some historical significance I'm missing.
    I imagine they did it just the make the shirt look different, no more, no less  ;)

To be fair to Fleetwood, below is the 2018/19 kit, but they didn't change the design for 2019/20

• Hummel is the best kit maker by a country mile 
  • MattF said:

I imagine they did it just the make the shirt look different, no more, no less  ;)

To be fair to Fleetwood, below is the 2018/19 kit, but they didn't change the design for 2019/20

So they've just swapped the colours round then with the black sleeve trim and the red shoulders.

Looks like some of the first Fleetwood Town kits incorporated black on the shirts and also back shorts.

fleetwood freeport fc home kit 2000-01fleetwood town fc 2002-04 kit
    (but maybe I'm just over analysing this)