Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

We’ve only gone and bloody done it again!!!! (2019 Playoff Final).

Comments

• Even the tube from hell afterward couldn’t spoil the occasion. This was the train that stopped on the tracks for over half-hour because someone leaning on the door set off the emergency brake. 
  • edited May 2019
    What a day. Very emotional. 
  • I've don't think i've ever celebrated a goal like that before, unreal.
  • Had worse days 👍
  • hawksmoor said:
    Even the tube from hell afterward couldn’t spoil the occasion. This was the train that stopped on the tracks for over half-hour because someone leaning on the door set off the emergency brake. 
    We were on that, the train driver was mad.

anyway just got in don't really believe what happened today, just magical, fucking magical.
  • edited May 2019
  • Sponsored links:

• Great day, great win. Think we were deserving winners. Fans around me were nervous when seeing Mcgeady come on but i honestky felt we were the only team gonna score a winner. Was gonna head to Greenwich this evening but am knackered after an early start today so home now and will watch the recorded game and fall asleep with sweet dreams of the sumner transfer rumours thread now
    Big thanks to the bloke who ran after me to return my wallet i dropped outside Green Park st. You ensured i dont have the hassle of cancelling all my cards. 
  • A day to remember indeed, 20 of us done posh football, family and friends all went thru  the same roller coaster of emotions that only Charlton can do to you, thankfully it’s only every 21 years!

Now just feck off Douchbag and the reds are back!
  • We are the Champions my friends. 
    Coz we keep on fighting till the end. 
  • Sponsored links:

• What a brilliant day. Great atmosphere at the Green Man before and thought our fans were brilliant during the game. Shell shocked by their goal but a quality equaliser from us. Not sure there is anything better than a last minute winner in football. Hugged anyone near me like a lunatic and was smiling like an idiot all the way home.

Commiserations to Sunderland. They must be sick of the sight of us.

Will enjoy the next few days and hope we get more good news soon with the Belgian Bellend finally pissing off. Can only hope!
  • So emotionally drained. What a day and what a comeback from all the crap we've put up with. On the beers! 
  • Took about 3 hours to get back home to Bexleyheath, but even the journey from hell could not take the shine off the most exciting football experience of my life.
  • Promotion and going absolutely fucking tonto in the last minute. What a day