Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We’ve only gone and bloody done it again!!!! (2019 Playoff Final).

Comments

• Options
    Uboat said:
    I’m gonna take some credit for the win, I put a few bets on Sunderland to win knowing that whenever I bet on anything, my bets always lose.

Even had £50 on a draw at full time. 

Yep, Bauer ensures every single bet lost as I had been hoping for all game COYR
    I put £70 on Sunderland. Insurance money - happy to write it off. 
    Lol, I made absolutely sure by having around £200 on Sunderland to win across a range of bets. No way they could win after that. 
    OK, I'm a superstitious bastard, but I'd baulk at splashing out to that extent :-)
  • Options
    Worth every penny
  • Options
    Best atmosphere ever, now let’s build on it.
  • Options
    I've celebrated like that 3 times.
    Leeds at St Andrews, Wembley 98 and today.
    Epic.
    I love you Charlton.
    Yep me too.

Doesn’t get any better than a last minute winner after such a disastrous start.

Well done Charlton and well done all us fans!
  • Options
    What a day. Good few beers with my son and a last minute winner.
    Now completely drained on the train home but as happy as I’ve been in 21 years after a match.
    COYA
  • Options
    Wore the same pants as per both Doncaster matches AND wore my 1998 playoff scarf, so you can thank me for the win. The scarf has been put into storage until the next time we play Sunderland in the playoffs!
    If you'd worn the same pants as 1998 I'd have been really impressed. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Job done today Charlton  :)
    You make the pints taste better.  <3
  • Options
    Immense. To top it all off....

• Options
    So proud of the team. Thought our fans made a great noise. This is why are Charlton fans.

Now we just need RD to go now. 
  • Options
    Every 21 years or so this happens and whilst a lot of my usual group were scattered about I saw some pals who I was delighted to see as well as getting to share that moment with my family 

My heart and head feel like they are both going to explode 
  • Options
    Just fucking brilliant. Enough said. Good night one and all from here in france.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a fantastic atmosphere from our fans. Well done to every Addick that attended. We're going up!!! 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Wow can't quite believe it. Haven't always been convinced with Bowyer's substitutions but he absolutely nailed it today. And the switch in formation second half. Buzzing! 
    Can't bloody wait for Sunderland til I die season 2!

Also so relieved for Dillon and Naby, after the season they've had it would've been so cruel if that had cost us. 
  • Options
    Nug said:
    Well I hadn’t cried at a football match until I just watched that 😂
  • Options
    This is what it means!
  • Options
    Until we got to JJ moons and watched the highlights I thought it was Pearce who scored