Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

We’ve only gone and bloody done it again!!!! (2019 Playoff Final).

Comments

• edited May 2019
    You just can’t beat a last minute winner!!!!!
  • 3 shots on target and THREE goals -

get in there !!!!!
  • Rossman92 said:
    Just realized something. The season started with a 2-1 defeat at Sunderland where they scored on a very last minute goal. The season ended with a 2-1 win over Sunderland with a very last minute goal. Funny old sport this is
    We took the lead that day... they took the lead today

Very ironic way to end the season as that last minute winner on the opening day was very undeserved
  • Rossman92 said:
    Just realized something. The season started with a 2-1 defeat at Sunderland where they scored on a very last minute goal. The season ended with a 2-1 win over Sunderland with a very last minute goal. Funny old sport this is
    We took the lead that day... they took the lead today

Very ironic way to end the season as that last minute winner on the opening day was very undeserved
    Agreed ... makes it all the sweeter 
  • Scenes. 
  • Sponsored links:

• I’m gonna take some credit for the win, I put a few bets on Sunderland to win knowing that whenever I bet on anything, my bets always lose.

Even had £50 on a draw at full time. 

Yep, Bauer ensures every single bet lost as I had been hoping for all game COYR
  • I’m gonna take some credit for the win, I put a few bets on Sunderland to win knowing that whenever I bet on anything, my bets always lose.

I put £70 on Sunderland. Insurance money - happy to write it off. 
  • Uboat said:
    I’m gonna take some credit for the win, I put a few bets on Sunderland to win knowing that whenever I bet on anything, my bets always lose.

I put £70 on Sunderland. Insurance money - happy to write it off. 
    Lol, I made absolutely sure by having around £200 on Sunderland to win across a range of bets. No way they could win after that. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Absolutely knackered, on the train home, and I was only watching! Williams seemed to make the difference and create attacking opportunities. Our defenders certainly are good at getting the ball into the net!
  • wmcf123 said:
    I love you, Paddy Bauer; stay 
    Completely agree
  • What a game! My heart sunk when the og went in but I knew we could come back from that.
    The first goal was pure class and Sunderland had nothing going forward, their only last Hope was throwing McGeady on which failed with our solid defence.
    So chuffed for all the boys and LB.
    We are back!!!!
    Lets get the numbers through the doors and keep the atmosphere that we have recreated
  • On train back to my sister's place in Mottingham, what a day, lived every minute. A great day out, the end was just amazing, what a buzz!!; Singing all game and long afterwards, voice gone, but so so proud of every player and supporter!! COYR's!!!