Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

We’ve only gone and bloody done it again!!!! (2019 Playoff Final).

Comments

• Oh I am just going to come out and say it....EFFFING SCENES!!!!!!! 
  • Just pooped a celebratory lunchtime beer here in Massachusetts. The sweet taste of victory. 
    I know you're excited, but... pooped???? 
    Youd be amazed what you’re capable of when you’re excited. It was a big one as well!
  • Yes the reds are going up
  • Fcking unbelievable. Can't believe it. Fuming that I missed out on being there due to holiday. Buzzing I extended it to actually get to see the match on tv.

Can't wait to see the videos from family and friends who were there.
  • Unbekievable. Lozt internet connection so had to ring home for final score. Well done to all. Now just fuck off Roland.
  • Sponsored links:

• Trafalgar Square???
  • PWR, just got on the tube, that took forever, almost as long as reading through all this shit will take later....
    Allez allez allez....
  • Over the bloody moon. Fantastic!!!!!!! Hope the contracts will be issued and signed tomorrow by one and all.
  • Sunderland players gave themselves this Season to go back up to the Championship think you will see the likes of Catermole and McGeady jump ship after this loss.How much in value does the sale of Charlton go up now we are back in the Championship.?
  • James86 said:
    Trafalgar Square???
    We’re all at Albert Square mate. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Very emotional now... the one thing i will never forget is sitting cold and miserable after the own goal, all dressed up like a redundant clown on a Perth winter night in front of a smashable tv...
    And then, hearing 'Allez,Allez Allez from you, my beautiful sisters and brothers at Wembley, then chockingly joining in...
    This is for you, all the ones that were there and never gave up. 💋💋💋💋
    From the surreal to the sweet hearted in a way only you can do Lenny. 
  • I pray to all that is holy that @KillersBeard and @StubleyAddick survived those last moments.

@LouisMend you need to get those highlights out sharpish mate. Cheers!
  • Sunderland players gave themselves this Season to go back up to the Championship think you will see the likes of Catermole and McGeady jump ship after this loss.How much in value does the sale of Charlton go up now we are back in the Championship.?
    When I predicted £70M, it was because I knew we would be sold in the Championship. :#o:):D
    How much do you want for that Crystal ball ?
  • Got a bottle of champagne that I've been saving for a special moment . It will be uncorked when I get home  B)
  • I feel sorry for our Chinese, Oceanic, Singaporean (well, a nephew, visiting my sister and family) supporters - it'll be a tough night getting to sleep now... 
    I'm still recovering from a flu and having a bit of fever actually. It's 0.26am now and I have to get up at 7am tomorrow. 😅 Hopefully I'll get enough rest in the next few days.😂

Can we claim this as a 3-0 win? 
    My dad said the exactly same just now😂

Hope you feel much better very soon Jessie, I think the result will help a lot