Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

We’ve only gone and bloody done it again!!!! (2019 Playoff Final).

Comments

• They got what they deserved.  Dirty team only showing no interest in winning the game. So pleased for bowyer. 
  • Unbelievable!!! But we deserve it....
  • Long miserable journey home for their fans fighting among themselves on the train home and Still in League One must think they are cursed at visiting Wembley.
  • Feeling soooooo good here in SW France. What an achievement for LB, JJ and all the lads who played their hearts out.
    Someone who knows and respects football please buy the club and exploit the talent we have to take us to greater heights.
    God I love this club! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Word going around the fans are heading to Trafalgar Square.
  • So happy for all of you! Congrats!
  • Can I be the first to say Bow was right to rest then in the FA Cup. Lol. 

I cried when that goal went in. 

Kin wonderful. 
  • EFL on Quest, 9 pm, 1 hour.
  • I watched the second half in the most idyllic setting possible, but am so jealous of those of you who saw it in a shitty suburb of London. 
    Mind boggling. Can't wait to read the accounts. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Dubai is rocking.   Well I am!
  • Ahehfjejsmrmsjsnfjekrjxnwmamfmsj t is all
  • edited May 2019
    I feel sorry for our Chinese, Oceanic, Singaporean (well, a nephew, visiting my sister and family) supporters - it'll be a tough night getting to sleep now... 
    I'm still recovering from a flu and having a bit of fever actually. It's 0.26am now and I have to get up at 7am tomorrow. 😅 Hopefully I'll get enough rest in the next few days.😂

Can we claim this as a 3-0 win? 
    My dad said the exactly same just now😂
    I hope you feel better from the flu soon, not sure that excitement like we've had is that good for recovery. 

Sleep well (if you can sleep at all). 
    PS, if it was me, I'd try calling in a sickie. 
  • Fuck me sideways