Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What to do if your tickets don't arrive

Comments

• Options
    I won't be back home until Friday evening so I'm ringing up tomorrow to say they haven't arrived. 

Just a warning for those collecting at Wembley. I had to do that for an NFL game there last year, missed the first 20 minutes as had to queue for over an hour to collect from the Wembley box office, given the farce with these tickets this week I'd get there very early if you have to collect. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Print at home means it doesn't have to be a farce. It needs a bit of leadership. That's all. Question: What do you want to achieve? Answer: Everybody gets their purchased tickets with as little problem as possible. A leader will find a solution that guarantees this and from what I can see there is clearly one, but it isn't the plan the club have put in place. A leader also changes a system when they identify an issue. 
  • Options
    if using print at home/e ticket would leave in plenty of time, the gates don't always recognise the barcodes and the staff are next to useless for the England Spain game at wembley i was outside turnstiles at 18.30 and didn't get in until 20.20 - grumbled to the fa and they agreed that it was a disgrace and got £30.00 back in vouchers. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Print at home means it doesn't have to be a farce. It needs a bit of leadership. That's all.
    That'll be the same leadership (Burger Boy?) that'll get in extra staff to man the phones on Friday or plough through a mass of emails 😨. Don't hold your breath.
  • Options
    Well I am one of those that does not have printer at home, I admit I use the one at work. There is the rub though, how am expect to get in contact with the ticket office by 2pm Friday when at work. I tried that ticket line number a number of times over the weekend and always got the message that the que was full and then got cut off, never ever got through. So I am not in a position on Friday to repeatedly phone that number or hang on the line for  two hours plus.
    It looks to me a few hundred if not more fans who ordered tickets will miss out.
  • Options
    If you haven't got a printer at home, you can always go to a high street printers with the file - a lot of supermarkets have print facilities too. There is also a good chance the barcode will work from your phone. It does at the Valley.
  • Options
    ordered mine last Saturday, arrived yesterday
  • Options
    Basically, the tickets bought Monday will arrive Friday or Saturday. What an absolute joke!

No time to sort out any issues
    The first posting of tickets were on Monday. The tickets I bought Saturday were received Tuesday 1st class.

I would like to think that people who bought Monday would have received their's by today.

Also if bought Tuesday they may well be delivered today.
    The majority would have now been posted, so it would be nice to think that tickets purchased from Wednesday onwards, would also be received the next day.

This is only my guesswork, so please don't take it as gospel.

• Options
    Has anyone not received Saturdays orders .
  • Options
    Has anyone received those ordered on Sunday
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Has anyone received those ordered on Monday
  • Options
    Has anyone received those ordered on Tuesday 
  • Options
    If you haven't got a printer at home, you can always go to a high street printers with the file - a lot of supermarkets have print facilities too. There is also a good chance the barcode will work from your phone. It does at the Valley.
    Nice idea, but if while at work I have only until 2pm Friday to make other arrangements over the phone then my guess is i will not have a chance to do so. The normal response of that ticket line number is the Que is full and then cuts you off.
  • Options
    msomerton said:
    Nice idea, but if while at work I have only until 2pm Friday to make other arrangements over the phone then my guess is i will not have a chance to do so. The normal response of that ticket line number is the Que is full and then cuts you off.

Took me 150 attempts to get through the other day.
  • Options
    Yes, they need to take e-mails rather than calls and go through them one by one until they are cleared.
  • Options
    Most of them will arrive - the few that don't have a way around it thanks to print at home.

You have to get through on the phone first though.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Yes, they need to take e-mails rather than calls and go through them one by one until they are cleared.
    E mails as well as calls.
    An issue of course is that Charlton can't tell Ticketzone what to do, nor control their staffing.
  • Options
    today is basically the dealine as people wont be around when tomorrows post comes. my suggestion is that they add an option to print off an e ticket on the ticket site. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Basically, the tickets bought Monday will arrive Friday or Saturday. What an absolute joke!

The first posting of tickets were on Monday. The tickets I bought Saturday were received Tuesday 1st class.

I would like to think that people who bought Monday would have received their's by today.

The majority would have now been posted, so it would be nice to think that tickets purchased from Wednesday onwards, would also be received the next day.

That’s not the case. I ordered £1k worth of tickets on Saturday and Sunday and none have so far turned up. Perhaps they will today but the club’s published arrangements for addressing issues are obviously inadequate and would be unlikely to stand up in court if challenged. In other words they will be forced to refund tickets which don’t arrive if they don’t offer a more reasonable solution in practice. The club can’t just impose unreasonable terms on purchases it fails to supply because it feels like it. Not that refunds are what people want.
  • Options
    If they issue print at hone tickets would the paper ones become invalid?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2019
    ordered mine on saturday and arrived yesterday, a pal ordered on sunday and recieved on tuesday

they have been sent out from poole according to the envelope
  • Options

That’s not the case. I ordered £1k worth of tickets on Saturday and Sunday and none have so far turned up. Perhaps they will today but the club’s published arrangements for addressing issues are obviously inadequate and would be unlikely to stand up in court if challenged. In other words they will be forced to refund tickets which don’t arrive if they don’t offer a more reasonable solution in practice. The club can’t just impose unreasonable terms on purchases it fails to supply because it feels like it. Not that refunds are what people want.
    now I'm worried. 
     @Airman Brown

I have suggested some solutions to the club via email but I dint think anyone will read it. 

is there a way we can get this info to the club. I still think this could be quite easily resolved, but action is needed today. 

e tickets can solve alot of this
  • Options

now I'm worried. 
     @Airman Brown

I have suggested some solutions to the club via email but I dint think anyone will read it. 

is there a way we can get this info to the club. I still think this could be quite easily resolved, but action is needed today. 

Can CAS Trust get in touch with the club via their channels? 
  • Options

now I'm worried. 
     @Airman Brown

Me too. Something sensible has just got to be put in place today otherwise a lot of people are going to be disappointed.

I really like Mutley's suggestion above of rather than having to ring,  ask fans who have not received their tickets to e-mail their confirmation e-mails to a specific mailbox where a team of people could work their way through the e-mails.
  • Options
    I ordered 4 on Sunday and another 4 on Monday. No tickets so far. Waiting for the postman to come. Fully expecting them today. 
  • Options

now I'm worried. 
     @Airman Brown

Me too. Something sensible has just got to be put in place today otherwise a lot of people are going to be disappointed.

I really like Mutley's suggestion above of rather than having to ring,  ask fans who have not received their tickets to e-mail their confirmation e-mails to a specific mailbox where a team of people could work their way through the e-mails.
    good idea, or just let people log in to the ticket system if they havent received and print them off themselves. I fear this is going to be a massive embarrassment ans over shadow what should have been a massive occasion with fans coming from far and wide to support the team. who can we talk to? 
  • Options
    We are still in the window where it needn't be.
  • Options
    Mine were ordered Saturday and came this morning. Hope everyone else get theirs sorted. 
  • Options
    :) Just arrived. I had ordered on Sunday. So phew for me. Hope everything gets sorted with people still waiting.
  • Options
    Bought Sunday. Not arrived.