Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ticket sales (38,227 Addicks Going to Wembley)

Comments

• Options
    Client due same time as my place in queue estimated to come up!
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    Just signed in .. there are over 2,000 ahead of me in the queue. Estimated wait time is 30 minutes
    Same here..roughly, when they say you are invited to enter the website, is that when you log on?
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    JiMMy 85 said:
    All I get on the site is a cookie error. Is there a workaround for this or is it sheer weight of traffic? 
    I got that on Sunday after waiting in Q for 45 mins. Couldn't resolve on phone so we ended up booking ours on Mr W's iphone.
    I have cookies on but white-listed the site anyway, it worked briefly. Got to the front of the queue and then got the cookie error again! This is rather frustrating. I only want one, or possibly two tickets. Can't believe I have seen people complaining that they can't get 8 together!! 
    Afraid the only solution might be to try a different device or browser? I checked my settings and it showed cookies turned on.
    Had the same problem on desktop Safari and iPhone, but it now seems to be working on desktop. Not convinced it won't go wrong. Tense times. 
  • Options
    over 7000 in the queue now! 
  • Options
    Over ordered- have 1 spare in block 538 row 5 if anyone wants it. Cheers 
    about £40
  • Options
    In the queue since 9, still 1,424 ahead of me, only another 16 minutes or so left to wait.
  • Options
    Site keeps crashing on me. Been kicked out now.
  • Options
    If everyone in front of me buys 4 tickets I’m stuffed 
    From my experience this morning, the numbers in front bear no resemblance to reality. Theres loads of tickets left - mostly upper tiers. I'm sure you'll be fine. Good luck.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I got in but it’s not accepting my registration. Reregistered but presumably that doesn’t count as ticket sales button is not clickable. So that’s me f**cked...
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    7000 odd in the queue online. The phone queue is full, so can't even join that at the moment. Assuming they are buying a couple each, they could be close to selling out today.
  • Options
    Anyone getting cookie errors, I got this on Saturday, swore loudly, clicked refresh and it went through fine.

so I suggest you try that (swearing optional)
  • Options
    Anyone getting cookie errors, I got this on Saturday, swore loudly, clicked refresh and it went through fine.

so I suggest you try that (swearing optional)
    This also just happened to me
  • Options
    my queue number is 10,031...i do like a good old British orderly wait in line 
  • Options
    Wouldn't take much notice of the numbers, i'm sure some people will have multiple tabs open so i think that'll add to the numbers.
  • Options
    Wouldn't take much notice of the numbers, i'm sure some people will have multiple tabs open so i think that'll add to the numbers.
    We had 4 iPads and 3 phones on the go on saturday
  • Options
    Well got a ticket ticket pretty painless to be honest only 20 minute wait straight through
    Went for safe option I think block 501 5  half way line ish always behind the goal in the north normally
    Anyway i can come out of the works toilet I've been hiding in for the last half hour
  • Options
    Over 11k people now in the queue.  I've got about 800 in front of me, only need a couple of extras.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

I got the one I needed. have left the 3 queues.

I must say it is frustrating the amount of family area tickets and the only tickets in some blocks are disabled but it doesn't say that till you click in to that block but plenty of great seats still available.

• Options
    edited May 2019
    only upper tier 5 available other than family area. Bit of a pain, think my iPad wasn't good for the site. Couldn't see the buttons to progress easily. Anyway, got my two block 548. 
  • Options
    Using Microsoft edge at work, all cookies are enabled, chose my seat fine but everytime I click on Proceed to Checkout I get thrown out. Go back on and get to the same place but can't pay for my ticket. Very frustrating. Has anyone got any suggestions? Joined another queue on Google Chrome but now have an hour to wait... and I only want one ticket because I am the proverbial billy-no-mates!
  • Options
    We're in the absolute gods. Third row from the back. Section 538 behind the goal. Probably could have shopped around to get something a little closer but I'm just happy to get tickets sorted! Hopefully there are no issues collecting them from Wembley on the day!
  • Options
    Couldn’t spot anywhere with 4-together low down so we’re right up the top too. 
    Off to eBay now for some red opera glasses
  • Options
    Managed to get some more, but whilst there are still lots available, you're looking at top tier now if you want to sit with friends.  If you're a loner, you can still grab a ticket in one of the more expensive seats.
  • Options
    only upper tier 5 available other than family area. Bit of a pain, think my iPad wasn't good for the site. Couldn't see the buttons to progress easily. Anyway, got my two block 548. 
    Which blocks are the family area?
  • Options
    Kept trying and finally got through to the checkout. I have my ticket. I now ought to get on with some work!!
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Which blocks are the family area?
    I think it's 138-140, somewhere in that area anyway