Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ticket sales (38,227 Addicks Going to Wembley)

Comments

• smurfd said:
    smurfd said:
    se9addick said:
    smurfd said:
    I want 5 seats together but my Brother and my season ticket still has issues.
     I have paid for them both but only got one receipt, so I only seem to have one fan ID that means if I try to purchase online I can only get 4, I have tried in vain to ring the number for S/T/ticket issues but the queue is full and they are not taking any more calls, so unless I can get through later I will have to wait until Monday when I expect the seats we want will have gone, we could not get all our allowed tickets for the play off home game because of the same issue. 
    I’m sure all season tickets have a unique name/FAN ID associated with them. Do you have the actual season tickets? That will say the name and FAN ID on the front. 
    Yes and that is the problem this is at least 2 years running it has happened last year I was told that the seat I have sat in for nearly 10 years as a season ticket holder belonged to someone else,
     a 1 hour phone call supervisor got it sorted or so we thought, used them all this season  when we went to get tickets for the home leg could only use one s/t for purchase so could only get 4 and use my loyalty points for the other one.
     Now it is the same issue I have purchased 2 S/T paid for both gave all our details but only got one receipt sent to me I have 420 loyalty points so thought maybe get 4 seats on my S/T and 1 on my loyalty points but not allowing that way either.
     My son has just checked on my CAFC profile under family and friends, we can see both S/T there for next season and this years,
      but for some reason my Brother whose name is Brian is called Bryan the mind boggles even if I email it won't get read until Monday they take 48 hrs to reply by then all gone most the seat left now are wheel chair users only There is no one to contact absolute balls up. Not even sure if this is the Manchester based booking agency that handled the play off legs as they were pretty on the ball with operators.
    It's not clear what you are saying.

But are you are suggesting a S/T holder is entitled to purchase 4 for the 18/19 S/T and then another 4 for the 19/20 S/T ?

If that's what you are saying, then I think you're wrong & am only entitled to 4.

(you're probably not saying that).
    No mate I can only purchase 4 with my season ticket I have 1 S/T FOR 2018/2019 plus I purchased a new one for 2019/20 season so did my Brother but we can only get into one ID we wanted to use both to get the extra ticket making 5 bought using both season tickets from what ever season eligible this happened for the play off leg as well and has been on going for about 3 seasons, they have not sent my brother his ID number so he cant log in they have also spelt his name wrong  however as we very speak I sent an email and it has been answered today so I might just make it. fingers crossed thanks for trying to fathom it out. above was a bit jumbled as I was trying to send email and constantly redialling the non manned phone line

Your brother’s ID number should be on his ST if that helps (and he hasn’t binned this seasons one...)
  • I think we should put the word out on one of the upper tier blocks being a singing block, so when people pile in tomorrow to buy we can group singers together

anybody able to see availability care to nominate a block?

7 of us are in block 529 row 3 up for that
  • Wasn't going to go but I've just found my old membership details so will get tickets tomorrow.  I feel a bit hypocritical getting tickets as I vowed to not go again until Roland had gone & I suddenly rock up for a Wembley game, but I know people that have never been to a Charlton match that have got tickets through friends so fuck it!
    The more the merrier. It would be awful for Sunderland to be singing "you couldn't sell all your tickets".
  • smurfd said:
    se9addick said:
    smurfd said:
     I have paid for them both but only got one receipt, so I only seem to have one fan ID that means if I try to purchase online I can only get 4, I have tried in vain to ring the number for S/T/ticket issues but the queue is full and they are not taking any more calls, so unless I can get through later I will have to wait until Monday when I expect the seats we want will have gone, we could not get all our allowed tickets for the play off home game because of the same issue. 
    I’m sure all season tickets have a unique name/FAN ID associated with them. Do you have the actual season tickets? That will say the name and FAN ID on the front. 
    Yes and that is the problem this is at least 2 years running it has happened last year I was told that the seat I have sat in for nearly 10 years as a season ticket holder belonged to someone else,
     a 1 hour phone call supervisor got it sorted or so we thought, used them all this season  when we went to get tickets for the home leg could only use one s/t for purchase so could only get 4 and use my loyalty points for the other one.
     Now it is the same issue I have purchased 2 S/T paid for both gave all our details but only got one receipt sent to me I have 420 loyalty points so thought maybe get 4 seats on my S/T and 1 on my loyalty points but not allowing that way either.
     My son has just checked on my CAFC profile under family and friends, we can see both S/T there for next season and this years,
      but for some reason my Brother whose name is Brian is called Bryan the mind boggles even if I email it won't get read until Monday they take 48 hrs to reply by then all gone most the seat left now are wheel chair users only There is no one to contact absolute balls up. Not even sure if this is the Manchester based booking agency that handled the play off legs as they were pretty on the ball with operators.
    Sorry, I’m out of my depth here
  • CatAddick said:
    smurfd said:
    smurfd said:
    se9addick said:
    smurfd said:
    It's not clear what you are saying.

But are you are suggesting a S/T holder is entitled to purchase 4 for the 18/19 S/T and then another 4 for the 19/20 S/T ?

If that's what you are saying, then I think you're wrong & am only entitled to 4.

(you're probably not saying that).
    No mate I can only purchase 4 with my season ticket I have 1 S/T FOR 2018/2019 plus I purchased a new one for 2019/20 season so did my Brother but we can only get into one ID we wanted to use both to get the extra ticket making 5 bought using both season tickets from what ever season eligible this happened for the play off leg as well and has been on going for about 3 seasons, they have not sent my brother his ID number so he cant log in they have also spelt his name wrong  however as we very speak I sent an email and it has been answered today so I might just make it. fingers crossed thanks for trying to fathom it out. above was a bit jumbled as I was trying to send email and constantly redialling the non manned phone line

Your brother’s ID number should be on his ST if that helps (and he hasn’t binned this seasons one...)
    Thank you for trying to help it is indeed on his S/T but the website does not recognise it for some inane reason it does with mine but not his oh if only there was a human being to talk to. I think by a different method I might be a little bit nearer.
  • Tickets available at 01:00

Areas 123-143:            1301
    Areas 228-239:                28
    Areas 501, 527-552: 16583

Total available            17912
  • Hello the website wouldn’t recognise my ID . I emailed the club . I got a response saying they would respond within 48 hrs . ( more stress) Katie at the club sorted it within an hour. 
  • So you got your tickets LMHR congratulations.
  • Sponsored links:

• LMHR said:
    Wound up to fuck now . Hundreds of calls . The online won’t let me on . Want 2 tickets for myself and my grandson who both are both season ticket holders . Had enough . I don’t mind queuing . I get that, but I wasted a day yesterday . I can’t do the same today They can stick their season tickets up their arse . 
    Feel for you mate I had all this. Unmanned phone and greyed out online. Stressed me out bigtime.

I eventually got a reset password option online. I reset it (to the former password) and, who knows why, it then let me in!

Might be worth trying.
  • edited May 2019
    Tickets available at 01:00

With the benefit of hindsight, the 100pt mark allocated for a whole weekend day probably wasn’t the greatest of benchmarks.

Looks to me just 4,000 have been sold since 1pm Saturday. Probably around 15-16k altogether sold is my best guess 
  • Sunderland widen their sales today, ST holder and members can buy 7 tickets each so I’d expect the bulk / all of theirs to go today
  • I  know it's early and the tickets are not on sale until 9 a.m., but to me the website is confusing. The bit where it says choose match and Shows Charlton v Sunderland (then the club's crests) is sort of greyed out. When I click on it, nothing happens which doesn't surprise me, but It doesn't give me the confidence that when the tickets do become available, and i actuaally click on this, that something will happen!

It would have been better if, on clicking the match it said tickets not available yet etc, etc
    Anyone else have this same trepidation? Don't panic Captain Mainwaring
  • You need to sign in using your e mail address and password. You will then find the 'grey bit' changes colour and allows you to click on it.
  • Will get another two today, will wait until lunch time to sort these as website will be chaos at 9AM.
  • I need to do the same, but will try at 9am as I want to get the same block as the 4 I bought yesterday if possible. 
  • Tickets available at 01:00

I should have added that most of the seats available in the lower blocks are in the designated Family Areas 137-140
  • Thankyou Isaw. Much appreciated
  • I reckon we’ll shift about 10,000 today
  • Sponsored links:

• You need to sign in using your e mail address and password. You will then find the 'grey bit' changes colour and allows you to click on it.
    Providing your email is linked to your account .

my email is linked to a sons friends account (think I sorted his season ticket a few years back) and the club couldn’t change it over and I’ve asked twice over last 3 months 

so i have to log in to my account through my Con number or whatever it’s called 
  • So I’m logged into my account already - do I just stay logged in until 9am or will it kick me out and start queuing 
  • Jon_CAFC_ said:
    So I’m logged into my account already - do I just stay logged in until 9am or will it kick me out and start queuing 
    I did this on Saturday, it had a countdown until the tickets went on sale and at 9am it diverted me to the buying screen where I waited in line for 8-10 mins, was really easy.
    I've signed in using usual details but the grey area is still grey. Does it change colour at 9.00am?
  • I wonder which clock they are using for 9am? It could be a minute either way so do you stick or twist?
  • edited May 2019
    Tickets available at 01:00

If this figure is correct then i'd expect there to be less than 7-8k left by tomorrow.
  • Must be me, but I can't login. Terrible website, its's not even clear how to login, and i have logged on before
  • Redrobo said:
    I wonder which clock they are using for 9am? It could be a minute either way so do you stick or twist?
    You could always twist and shout like the players.

Good luck to all trying today.
  • Melrose said:
    Must be me, but I can't login. Terrible website, its's not even clear how to login, and i have logged on before
    Take a breath, enter details and give the computer time to perform. If the system is slow due to the numbers on line you don’t want to be issuing a load more instructions before it has finished the first lot.

If it has been a while since you logged in I am a bit surprised you weren’t having a couple of dry runs over the weekend. If you were doing it on an iPad it would have done it for you this morning!