Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ticket sales (38,227 Addicks Going to Wembley)

Comments

• edited May 2019

• Jon_CAFC_ said:
    I wonder how many fans we are missing out on who can't or won't order online and could'nt get through on the phone.

Why not have the ticket office open for the week and try and shift as many as possible to local people.

There’s plenty, those who’s valley gold hasn’t linked and having to wait until tomorrow to sort which is too late, others who’s records are incorrect, others who cannot log on.

to be honest, I’m really surprised at the lack of help fellow fans are giving one and other. The majority of posts seem to be about how many tickets they’ve brought for their mates for a day out and no other interest or connection to the club.
    Why is tomorrow too late?

You seriously think we're gonna shift all 37k tickets by tonight?
  • edited May 2019
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    I wonder how many fans we are missing out on who can't or won't order online and could'nt get through on the phone.

Why not have the ticket office open for the week and try and shift as many as possible to local people.

There’s plenty, those who’s valley gold hasn’t linked and having to wait until tomorrow to sort which is too late, others who’s records are incorrect, others who cannot log on.

to be honest, I’m really surprised at the lack of help fellow fans are giving one and other. The majority of posts seem to be about how many tickets they’ve brought for their mates for a day out and no other interest or connection to the club.

Without wishing to be rude mate, you seem to be the only person repeatedly on here and on Twitter going on about day trippers this and that, stitching up fellow fans when I just don’t think there is an issue there with regard to it. 

Yesterday with ST and VG there was the potential for 25-30k to be sold if everyone maxed out their allocation. That clearly didn’t happen as only 13,000 were sold. Just because people are saying they’ve bought 12, 20 tickets etc that doesn’t in any way mean they are getting for friends who support other clubs. I suspect in the vast majority of cases it will be for family or friends who are not as regular in their support. 

We've had games this season where there have been just 5,000 of us home fans in the ground, less than a handful of games when that had been paying, attending fans above 10k. We have just something like 6-7000 ST holders. And we’ll have an extra 30,000 tickets on top of that to sell to others. 

I appreciate its its frustrating when you want a ticket and can’t get one yet but it’s not nice digging out fellow fans who have done nothing wrong. The Valley was full of non-regular attendees on Friday, many of whom would have been ‘Day trippers’ and no one had a problem with that
    Friday, many of whom would have been ‘Day trippers’ and no one had a problem with that

I did but I won't mention it
  • Couldn't have been easier getting the tickets. For me, got to praise the club again. The Level 1 tier is nearly all gone. Only mostly single seats on their own in a lot of the blocks.
  • Jon_CAFC_ said:
    Off_it said:
    Jon_CAFC_ said:

Without wishing to be rude mate, you seem to be the only person repeatedly on here and on Twitter going on about day trippers this and that, stitching up fellow fans when I just don’t think there is an issue there with regard to it. 

And on Twitter?

Jon, I dont wanna worry you mate, but I think AFKA may be stalking you ..........
    Yep I’m clearly a trouble maker digging out Charlton fans high and low merely for having ticket anxiety. 🙄
    You will easily get one tomorrow morning. I’m in the same boat, no season ticket and not enough loyalty points. I had the offer of a ticket yesterday but turned it down, as I want to sit with my sons. 
    Get online and in the queue tomorrow at 9 and I’m sure you will be fine mate. 
  • What are the orange circles with an (i) in the middle of them for? All a bit confusing in terms of what they mean as there is no key. 
  • Sage said:
    What are the orange circles with an (i) in the middle of them for? All a bit confusing in terms of what they mean as there is no key. 
    Wheelchair seats?
  • clb74 said:
    Jon_CAFC_ said:

Yesterday with ST and VG there was the potential for 25-30k to be sold if everyone maxed out their allocation. That clearly didn’t happen as only 13,000 were sold. Just because people are saying they’ve bought 12, 20 tickets etc that doesn’t in any way mean they are getting for friends who support other clubs. I suspect in the vast majority of cases it will be for family or friends who are not as regular in their support. 

We've had games this season where there have been just 5,000 of us home fans in the ground, less than a handful of games when that had been paying, attending fans above 10k. We have just something like 6-7000 ST holders. And we’ll have an extra 30,000 tickets on top of that to sell to others. 

I appreciate its its frustrating when you want a ticket and can’t get one yet but it’s not nice digging out fellow fans who have done nothing wrong. The Valley was full of non-regular attendees on Friday, many of whom would have been ‘Day trippers’ and no one had a problem with that
    Friday, many of whom would have been ‘Day trippers’ and no one had a problem with that

I did but I won't mention it
    You'd have preferred a crowd of 15k then?
  • Sage said:
    What are the orange circles with an (i) in the middle of them for? All a bit confusing in terms of what they mean as there is no key. 
    If that's block 139 then that's family area I believe.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sage said:
    Wheelchair seats?
    Hope not all of them as the block I have just bought for all had them, including mine. Nowhere on the website said they were for wheelchair only. Not entirely sure how the "family area" works either. Do you have to have a kid with you or can you just have two 'Young Adults'?
  • Got 3 in area 137 so for anyone with kids it looks like this or 138 139 is a good option. 137 is next to the singing section so atmosphere should be OK got on easy so like some said demand maybe low today so if you have to wait until tomorrow appreciate the ticket anxiety but just make sure your on line in the queue before 9 tomorrow and you should be fine
  • Sage said:
    Wheelchair seats?
    I think they are Wheelchair assistants seats
  • I’m now on the phone again after hundreds of calls yesterday . I’m also on line at the same time as my daughter sorted it out and still can’t get through on either . 
  • I'm in the gods - I thought I was near the front, but I am near the front of the third tier. All the good seats seem to have gone bar singles.
  • Actually not too bad - this is a good site - click on your block and it shows you your view!

http://www.wembleystadium.com/plan-your-visit/stadium-guide/view-from-your-seat
  • Actually not too bad - this is a good site - click on your block and it shows you your view!

http://www.wembleystadium.com/plan-your-visit/stadium-guide/view-from-your-seat
    I’ve sat in lots of different parts of Wembley for football & NFL matches and the view is pretty decent from everywhere, as you would imagine for a stadium that cost the earth to build.
  • https://3ddigitalvenue.com/clients/sports/wembley

Can see what your exact seat view will be like...
  • Sponsored links:

• Wound up to fuck now . Hundreds of calls . The online won’t let me on . Want 2 tickets for myself and my grandson who both are both season ticket holders . Had enough . I don’t mind queuing . I get that, but I wasted a day yesterday . I can’t do the same today They can stick their season tickets up their arse . 
  • Got our tickets very easily online this morning. Just looked at availabilty tonight and if my maths is right there are 11392 seats left which means 25526 have been taken by ST and Valley Gold today

Please ignore my poor arithmetic. Here's a breakdown of available tickets at 23:40.

Areas 123-243:  1898
    Areas 228-239:     120
    Area 501:               192
    Areas 527-552: 17462

Total available 19672
    That’s what confused me that we had only sold 13,000, there’s about 4,000 tickets not accounted for / not been put up for sale
    They've disappeared into the same black hole as the missing 1,000 from The Valley.
  • LMHR said:
    Wound up to fuck now . Hundreds of calls . The online won’t let me on . Want 2 tickets for myself and my grandson who both are both season ticket holders . Had enough . I don’t mind queuing . I get that, but I wasted a day yesterday . I can’t do the same today They can stick their season tickets up their arse . 
    Email the club: tickets@cafc.co.uk

I don't really know what else to suggest other than using the information on the official site, and if so already, keep trying? Does your grandson not have an online account with the club?

All the best and I hope you manage to get it sorted. 
  • I want 5 seats together but my Brother and my season ticket still has issues.
     I have paid for them both but only got one receipt, so I only seem to have one fan ID that means if I try to purchase online I can only get 4, I have tried in vain to ring the number for S/T/ticket issues but the queue is full and they are not taking any more calls, so unless I can get through later I will have to wait until Monday when I expect the seats we want will have gone, we could not get all our allowed tickets for the play off home game because of the same issue. 
  • edited May 2019
    LMHR said:
    Wound up to fuck now . Hundreds of calls . The online won’t let me on . Want 2 tickets for myself and my grandson who both are both season ticket holders . Had enough . I don’t mind queuing . I get that, but I wasted a day yesterday . I can’t do the same today They can stick their season tickets up their arse . 
    Can you set up or log into your grandsons account to see if it works for him? Do you have your Fan number on your season ticket? Try finding alternative fan numbers in your history and reset password for those, might get you in? Happened to us too.  
  • LMHR said:
    Can I have your details then please, if you're not going?

• LMHR said:
    Did it work online when you got your semifinal tickets?
  • smurfd said:
    I want 5 seats together but my Brother and my season ticket still has issues.
     I have paid for them both but only got one receipt, so I only seem to have one fan ID that means if I try to purchase online I can only get 4, I have tried in vain to ring the number for S/T/ticket issues but the queue is full and they are not taking any more calls, so unless I can get through later I will have to wait until Monday when I expect the seats we want will have gone, we could not get all our allowed tickets for the play off home game because of the same issue. 
    I’m sure all season tickets have a unique name/FAN ID associated with them. Do you have the actual season tickets? That will say the name and FAN ID on the front. 
  • se9addick said:
    smurfd said:
    I want 5 seats together but my Brother and my season ticket still has issues.
    I’m sure all season tickets have a unique name/FAN ID associated with them. Do you have the actual season tickets? That will say the name and FAN ID on the front. 
    Yes and that is the problem this is at least 2 years running it has happened last year I was told that the seat I have sat in for nearly 10 years as a season ticket holder belonged to someone else,
     a 1 hour phone call supervisor got it sorted or so we thought, used them all this season  when we went to get tickets for the home leg could only use one s/t for purchase so could only get 4 and use my loyalty points for the other one.
     Now it is the same issue I have purchased 2 S/T paid for both gave all our details but only got one receipt sent to me I have 420 loyalty points so thought maybe get 4 seats on my S/T and 1 on my loyalty points but not allowing that way either.
     My son has just checked on my CAFC profile under family and friends, we can see both S/T there for next season and this years,
      but for some reason my Brother whose name is Brian is called Bryan the mind boggles even if I email it won't get read until Monday they take 48 hrs to reply by then all gone most the seat left now are wheel chair users only There is no one to contact absolute balls up. Not even sure if this is the Manchester based booking agency that handled the play off legs as they were pretty on the ball with operators.