Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ticket sales (38,227 Addicks Going to Wembley)

Comments

• Isn't general sale leaving it a bit late for posting tickets or is wembley new and fandangled and alongwith being cashless is also ticketless?  Just worrying about getting a couple of tickets as not sure if I'm still on database as now living overseas?
  • 7hrs trying to get through on the phone . Getting pissed off now 
  • Bough online earlier and got 4 for friends - all done in 25 mins.  Surprisingly easy actually 
  • I’ve tried on line , comes up with someone else’s name.  
  • Got our tickets very easily online this morning. Just looked at availabilty tonight and if my maths is right there are 11392 seats left which means 25526 have been taken by ST and Valley Gold today

• Got our tickets very easily online this morning. Just looked at availabilty tonight and if my maths is right there are 11392 seats left which means 25526 have been taken by ST and Valley Gold today

Club said 13k sold this eve
  • LMHR said:
    I’ve tried on line , comes up with someone else’s name.  
    Get them to pay - result!

There is an email address for issues. Good luck.
  • Jon_CAFC_ said:
    Got our tickets very easily online this morning. Just looked at availabilty tonight and if my maths is right there are 11392 seats left which means 25526 have been taken by ST and Valley Gold today

My mistake I've included the grey areas, I'll try again
  • Jon_CAFC_ said:
    Got our tickets very easily online this morning. Just looked at availabilty tonight and if my maths is right there are 11392 seats left which means 25526 have been taken by ST and Valley Gold today

My mistake I've included the grey areas, I'll try again
    While you’re counting if you’re able to pick up two extra give me a shout 👍

Please ignore my poor arithmetic. Here's a breakdown of available tickets at 23:40.

Areas 123-243:  1898
    Areas 228-239:     120
    Area 501:               192
    Areas 527-552: 17462

Total available 19672
  • Sponsored links:

Please ignore my poor arithmetic. Here's a breakdown of available tickets at 23:40.

Total available 19672
    Typo above.  Areas 123- 143 1898

Total available 19672
    Good work.
    So nearly all our remaining seats are in the top tier.

Total available 19672
    That’s what confused me that we had only sold 13,000, there’s about 4,000 tickets not accounted for / not been put up for sale

Total available 19672
    That’s what confused me that we had only sold 13,000, there’s about 4,000 tickets not accounted for / not been put up for sale
    Roland, it’s him he’s going to bask in a block all on his own 🤣

Total available 19672
    Do teams have to hold some blocks back until they’ve sold the rest so they can be released to the other team to sell if necessary?

Total available 19672
    Do teams have to hold some blocks back until they’ve sold the rest so they can be released to the other team to sell if necessary?
    Not sure, think at times yesterday people had sold out messages displayed whilst others had blocks which weren’t previously showing pop up for sale.

finding the waiting quite anxiety inducing tbh
  • I wonder how many fans we are missing out on who can't or won't order online and could'nt get through on the phone.

Why not have the ticket office open for the week and try and shift as many as possible to local people.

• I wonder how many fans we are missing out on who can't or won't order online and could'nt get through on the phone.

Why not have the ticket office open for the week and try and shift as many as possible to local people.

There’s plenty, those who’s valley gold hasn’t linked and having to wait until tomorrow to sort which is too late, others who’s records are incorrect, others who cannot log on.

to be honest, I’m really surprised at the lack of help fellow fans are giving one and other. The majority of posts seem to be about how many tickets they’ve brought for their mates for a day out and no other interest or connection to the club.
  • Is the ticket office open today for phone bookings?
  • jamescafc said:
    Is the ticket office open today for phone bookings?
    From 10 iirc
  • Sponsored links:

• Jon_CAFC_ said:
    I wonder how many fans we are missing out on who can't or won't order online and could'nt get through on the phone.

There’s plenty, those who’s valley gold hasn’t linked and having to wait until tomorrow to sort which is too late, others who’s records are incorrect, others who cannot log on.

to be honest, I’m really surprised at the lack of help fellow fans are giving one and other. The majority of posts seem to be about how many tickets they’ve brought for their mates for a day out and no other interest or connection to the club.
    There has been plenty of advice on this site for both final and semi final tickets.

Plus Sharron at Valley Gold has gone out of her way to send advance emails and provide guidance. 

Had a problem with buying wheelchair tickets - completely f***ed up the order. Impossible to get through on the phone so looks like may not be going. 
  • edited May 2019
    Macronate said:
    Easier than I thought, just bought my 36,143 tickets.

https://youtu.be/OntGZN-W7SM
  • Jon_CAFC_ said:
    I wonder how many fans we are missing out on who can't or won't order online and could'nt get through on the phone.

This isn’t the first game this season where there has been phased selling of tickets and if  season ticket holders, VG and regular away attendees get an end of season benefit so they can bring family and friends along and maybe get them along for more games next season then I’m all for it.
  • Ok I’ll button it sorry it’s causing offence
  • Jon_CAFC_ said:

Without wishing to be rude mate, you seem to be the only person repeatedly on here and on Twitter going on about day trippers this and that, stitching up fellow fans when I just don’t think there is an issue there with regard to it. 

And on Twitter?

Jon, I dont wanna worry you mate, but I think AFKA may be stalking you ..........
  • Off_it said:
    Jon_CAFC_ said:

Without wishing to be rude mate, you seem to be the only person repeatedly on here and on Twitter going on about day trippers this and that, stitching up fellow fans when I just don’t think there is an issue there with regard to it. 

And on Twitter?

Jon, I dont wanna worry you mate, but I think AFKA may be stalking you ..........
    Yep I’m clearly a trouble maker digging out Charlton fans high and low merely for having ticket anxiety. 🙄
  • Jon_CAFC_ said:
    Ok I’ll button it sorry it’s causing offence
    Just don’t want you getting wound up mate on something I really don’t think is a problem