Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 0-0 Blackpool

many thanks to the 64 Lifers who gave marks, the discipline table is now correct, I hope,  for yellow cards for league 1 only as I have taken the stats from the Racing Post site - thanks Forever Addicted

Comments

• Options
    Interesting that Williams had 2 of our 3 shots on target. If one of his long range efforts had gone in, I imagine he would have got more than 5.99!
  • Options
    Interesting that Williams had 2 of our 3 shots on target. If one of his long range efforts had gone in, I imagine he would have got more than 5.99!
    Looked a class above when he was on the ball to me, just lacked the space. 
  • Options
    I'm pleased that Sarr was MOM and Aribo comfortably second.
    Peculiar that a few people thought Aribo didn't play well.
  • Options
    I had Sarr, Aribo and Purrington in that order.
    I thought Bauer made some errors on Saturday but because Blackpool weren't sharp up front and we kept a clean sheet some folk didn't seem to notice. 
  • Options
    I thought Bauer made some errors on Saturday but because Blackpool weren't sharp up front and we kept a clean sheet some folk didn't seem to notice. 
    Agreed, I thought Bauer looked a bit shaky
  • Options
    Fully noticed and remember the awful lacklustre "challenge" from him that let Blackpool in behind early on - Was probably the worst bit of defending I've seen all season
  • Options
    Just to clarify, that was only Lyle Taylor's 9th yellow card? So contrary to what was said on iFollow he doesn't miss the next two matches (yet)?
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    Just to clarify, that was only Lyle Taylor's 9th yellow card? So contrary to what was said on iFollow he doesn't miss the next two matches (yet)?
    9th in the League / 10th in all competitions

Presume only League ones count towards the ban
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

That's right. It's also reset after 37 games, so if Lyle avoids a booking in the next 4 then he's in the clear. 
  • Options
    lacole said:
    SDAddick said:

That's right. It's also reset after 37 games, so if Lyle avoids a booking in the next 4 then he's in the clear. 
    I'd be amazed if he gets past this Saturday's game without another booking
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sarr is a new player. Not only our best player now but the best in the division IMO. Taylor vital to us, but Sarr's career looks to be taking off.
  • Options
    Sarr is a new player. Not only our best player now but the best in the division IMO. Taylor vital to us, but Sarr's career looks to be taking off.
    According to Bowyer, he would not drop Sarr this week even if Pearce is fit
  • Options
    I can see Roland selling both of them in the summer.