Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Albie Morgan - signed for Blackpool on a 3 year (+1 year option) deal (p54)

Comments

• Options
    I can’t believe people don’t see that as being unprofessional! Yeah no need for a massive overreaction but he’s essentially liked a post about a team putting 4 past us. Dont care if he’s friends with him, by all means look up to him, appreciate what he’s doing and try to emulate it. But like it after he’s smashed your team in a big match, naive. 
    Crime of the year we better sack morgan now. Start protesting to get him out now 
    Don’t be a twat all your life I clearly said no need for an overreaction. Still think it’s a very stupid thing to do. 
    Thanks for calling me a twat I have not heard such strong language like that in many years. Liking a photo is not the end of the world there are millions of worse things going on outside in the real world. 
    I have said no need to overreact and you come back with “it’s not the end of the world”. So you are obviously completely ignoring my words anyway. 
    and my comment was a joke something your small brain must of missed. have a great day from the twat :wink:
  • Options
    Totally unprofessional to do that. Liking a tweet of a team that put four past your own team.
  • Options
    I can’t believe people don’t see that as being unprofessional! Yeah no need for a massive overreaction but he’s essentially liked a post about a team putting 4 past us. Dont care if he’s friends with him, by all means look up to him, appreciate what he’s doing and try to emulate it. But like it after he’s smashed your team in a big match, naive. 
    Crime of the year we better sack morgan now. Start protesting to get him out now 
    Don’t be a twat all your life I clearly said no need for an overreaction. Still think it’s a very stupid thing to do. 
    Thanks for calling me a twat I have not heard such strong language like that in many years. Liking a photo is not the end of the world there are millions of worse things going on outside in the real world. 
    I have said no need to overreact and you come back with “it’s not the end of the world”. So you are obviously completely ignoring my words anyway. 
    and my comment was a joke something your small brain must of missed. have a great day from the twat :wink:
    Course it was. 
  • Options
    If I was mates with Grant I wouldn't be very happy with a section of our fans yesterday. 

I am not a mate of Grant's and I thought it was out of order.

Although some people think it's just "banter" do they forget that we have players that would count him as a friend, some of which would have know him for years? 

How comfortable would you feel in thier shoes?

• Options
    Course it was. 
    Sorry your right I 100% want him sack and we should protect against him. 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    If I was mates with Grant I wouldn't be very happy with a section of our fans yesterday. 

Although some people think it's just "banter" do they forget that we have players that would count him as a friend, some of which would have know him for years? 

Lyle and Karlan hugged after the game for ages for example
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

Lyle and Karlan hugged after the game for ages for example
    FFS... Disgusting from Lyle after we lost 4-0

Am I doing it right? (Not you KillerandFlash)
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

Banter is fine when used correctly

Unfortunately its allows too many people to use it as abuse!!
  • Options
    Course it was. 
    Sorry your right I 100% want him sack and we should protect against him. 
    And I’m the one with the small brain... 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

Banter is fine when used correctly

Unfortunately its allows too many people to use it as abuse!!
    The chants crossed the line, as they did at the Valley. It wasn’t the majority though, only a few idiots and every team has them. 
  • Options
    @cafcfan1990 @CharltonDave85

call it a score draw and move on. No more please, cheers gents
  • Options
    Ankles...
  • Options
    He’s not the only one. Taylor Maloney and Junior Quitorno (sp) liked it too. Looks like Albie removed the ‘like’. 
  • Options
    A bit unprofessional perhaps, but I don't blame him. I'm sure Karlan is a friend, having both some up through the academy

The way Bowyer's treated him, I couldn't blame him for being a bit salty anyway. 
    How has bowyer treated him? For not playing him for not being good enough? On that basis, bowyer has treated me badly by not picking me
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    wmcf123 said:
    Albie should be playing for welling; we all know that 
    Fixed it for you
  • Options
    A bit unprofessional perhaps, but I don't blame him. I'm sure Karlan is a friend, having both some up through the academy

The way Bowyer's treated him, I couldn't blame him for being a bit salty anyway. 
    How has bowyer treated him? For not playing him for not being good enough? On that basis, bowyer has treated me badly by not picking me
    Morgan is young and wouldn’t be any worse then Oztumer or McGeady (who isn’t even our player). 
  • Options

Morgan is young and wouldn’t be any worse then Oztumer or McGeady (who isn’t even our player). 
    The fact he is our player makes him better than a loan signing? He is carrying a bit this year and hasn’t progressed, he was awful at Swansea and derby. He won’t make it with us and will drift out the game. Hope I’m wrong but the fact is, he hasn’t kicked on
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I struggle to see how he could offer less than McGeady. I know Bowyer wants him to improve defensively but from I've seen he tries a lot harder getting back and helping out than McGeady. 
  • Options

For more than once publicly criticising him, for singling him out as if he was the only player at fault. Maybe there's an element of tough love, but the impression I get is that he's singling him out for errors that others are also making
  • Options

The fact he is our player makes him better than a loan signing? He is carrying a bit this year and hasn’t progressed, he was awful at Swansea and derby. He won’t make it with us and will drift out the game. Hope I’m wrong but the fact is, he hasn’t kicked on
    No it doesn’t, but I would sooner we gave the opportunity to someone like Morgan who is our own young player than McGeady. The latter doesn’t seem to give a toss. Morgan hasn’t progressed aswell as I hoped but the comment about him drifting out the game is crazy for this stage of his career. 

• Options
    Talal said:
    I struggle to see how he could offer less than McGeady. I know Bowyer wants him to improve defensively but from I've seen he tries a lot harder getting back and helping out than McGeady. 
    Exactly. Although as an attacking midfielder you expect less tracking back then a CM admittedly. But still more then McGeady showed yesterday. 

Having said that, I thought it was strange how Bowyer took him off when he was just getting into the game. 
  • Options
    All Morgan is guilty of is being naive with the reaction to Grants post. Not the most sensible thing to do when you team has just been hammered. 

On not being in the team, Bowyer obviously sees him in training every day and doesn’t think he warrants a place. Personally I think he is still has a hell of a lot to learn and hasn’t shown enough to be in the starting XI. He is 5th it 6th choice for a reason. It’s been said before, but he needs to go out on loan for a full season at a league 1 team.  Going out to a team like Ebsfleet isn’t going to help his progression. 
  • Options
    All Morgan is guilty of is being naive with the reaction to Grants post. Not the most sensible thing to do when you team has just been hammered. 

On not being in the team, Bowyer obviously sees him in training every day and doesn’t think he warrants a place. Personally I think he is still has a hell of a lot to learn and hasn’t shown enough to be in the starting XI. He is 5th it 6th choice for a reason. It’s been said before, but he needs to go out on loan for a full season at a league 1 team.  Going out to a team like Ebsfleet isn’t going to help his progression. 
    Might be in our midfield in League 1 next season anyway! 
  • Options
    I'm not exactly upset about it but he is clearly a bit of a doughnut.

He's either done it cause he's a wally and couldn't piece together how some fans wouldn't like that OR (my guess) he's having a dig by liking it. 

Happy to be wrong but I don't think he's anywhere near good enough to be playing for a championship team, I wouldn't even want him starting if we were relegated. He can pick a pass sure and he isn't a fridge freezer on the ball but his concentration and fitness levels by the looks of things are a clear issue. Both too important of a trait to be ignored as a centre mid, even an attacking mid.

Needs a league2 loan
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity
  • Options
    Not a quote from Donald Trump?
  • Options
    Hanlon's Razor :)