Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Patrick Bauer (**Confirmed Leaving Pg 2**)

It is an absolute must now that we keep him next season. His partnership with Pearce is rock solid and invaluable. If it was between him and Josh staying then I would choose Bauer all day long. I really hope mr miserable doesn’t get rid.

Comments

• Good player , but expect him to leave soon.
  • Bowyer's said one more could leave but not who we're expecting. Surely Bauer is the one everyone is expecting to leave? We don't have many left that you'd expect us to be trying to move on. Ajose and Sarr for their wages, is there anyone else it could be?
  • Scoham said:

Bowyer's said one more could leave but not who we're expecting. Surely Bauer is the one everyone is expecting to leave? We don't have many left that you'd expect us to be trying to move on. Ajose and Sarr for their wages, is there anyone else it could be?

Forster - Caskey?
  • Clubs sniffing around Grant
  • Aribo maybe . Not sure who else has much value .
  • Plse mot Aribo!
  • Clubs sniffing around Grant

Preston were interested earlier in the summer...
  • Philips to Wolves
  • Wouldnt be surprised if both him and Josh go.

Bowyer said 1 more may leave.

With a fee for Josh already agreed as far as Bowyer is concerned he has already gone, so with that the 1 more may leave comment could be in regards to BFG
  • Sponsored links:

• Scoham said:

Bowyer's said one more could leave but not who we're expecting. Surely Bauer is the one everyone is expecting to leave? We don't have many left that you'd expect us to be trying to move on. Ajose and Sarr for their wages, is there anyone else it could be?

I’d guess that Magennis is the one that “everyone thinks” is leaving?
  • To be honest I thought Bauer looked a bit off today,he was beaten twice very easily in the first half,and at times I thought he looked a bit disinterested.
  • se9addick said:

Scoham said:

I’d guess that Magennis is the one that “everyone thinks” is leaving?
    No Bowyer also confirmed he expects Magennis to sign for Bolton.
  • Think it will be Ajose to Coventry
  • Bauer is quality at this level. Up there with Aribo and Fosu as players I wouldn't want to lose
  • Philips to Wolves

An yet some of our supporters have been throwing him to the lions.

• edited July 2018
    T_C_E said:

Oggy Red said:

Philips to Wolves

An yet some of our supporters have been throwing him to the lions.

That was Amos ;)
    Wasn't it Daniel in the Lions Den?

No, you're right. It's Ben.

• Scoham said:

Agree, someone different to Bauer. It may not be someone we are trying to move on but RD will take any good offer for any player as you well know.

Doesn't mean Bauer won't go as well if Blackburn or other club come in with better offer. Regardless of what Bowyer may say. KR made similar statements before the start of last season but RD will do what RD wants. KR didn't walk I wonder what Lee will do if this situation happens? LB's saving grace may well be we don't have many left in the squad fit that clubs will spend money on. If Fosu was fit I wouldn't be surprised to see him go he's worth money (doesn't of course mean a club would shy away if the injury is not inhibiting of a deal).
  • Sponsored links:

• If those dont have twitter... Basically its a Football with an Hourglass

I read that as him saying that he's ticking off time till he's back playing again
  • If those dont have twitter... Basically its a Football with an Hourglass

I read that as him saying that he's ticking off time till he's back playing again

Unfortunately, in no way can you construe that as he's almost back fit again.
  • Has anyone watched his instagram story, very funny and includes a great rendition of Build me up Buttercup by Ben Purrington

And some absolute shocking performances by the other new signings.
  • Richard J said:

Scoham said:

Forster - Caskey?
    Either of those two.
  • Has anyone watched his instagram story, very funny and includes a great rendition of Build me up Buttercup by Ben Purrington

And some absolute shocking performances by the other new signings.
    Good "performance value" from Maxwell though!

Shocking by Williams and the second guy though (Ocran?)

I assume this was in the hotel they were staying at last night?