Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Darren Pratley

On his Wikipedia profile it states that he signed a 1 year contract with Charlton today.

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    edited July 2018

How can you go onto CharltonLife, see the 1st thread on the homepage is Darren Pratley and instead of opening it deciding a new thread needed to be opened.

pot
    kettle
    black
    I have never seen a thread, thats right at the top that was created over 30 minutes previous with comments on saying someone has signed and decided to then create a new thread saying the same person has signed.

I mean come on, to start a new thread you need to be on the site.

And as soon as you go on the homepage 1 of the top threads said Darren Pratley signs and had a load of comments
  • Options
    Love it :smiley:
  • Options
    according to wiki he's signed on for 2 years .. he's experienced, tough, been around the proverbial block and will do a job for us, provided of course that he's not suffering from any undisclosed/undiscovered broken limbs, loose joints or overstretched ligaments .. he's a Londoner, from Barking (woof woof) ..

welcome Darren and all the very best
  • Options

Love it :smiley:

How can you go onto CharltonLife, see the 1st thread on the homepage is Darren Pratley and instead of opening it deciding a new thread needed to be opened.

pot
    kettle
    black
    I have never seen a thread, thats right at the top that was created over 30 minutes previous with comments on saying someone has signed and decided to then create a new thread saying the same person has signed.

I mean come on, to start a new thread you need to be on the site.

And as soon as you go on the homepage 1 of the top threads said Darren Pratley signs and had a load of comments
    Wriggle wriggle!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Beatles to split up!
  • Options

I've seen it all now .
  • Options
    Sorry that I upset so many people I did see the other thread when I posted.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!