Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lyle Taylor - signed for Cambridge (p268)

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2019
    I don't follow Taylor but about 4 or 5 people I follow do, so I get all his content anyway as Twitter seems to enjoy throwing me posts by people who my follows follow, if you follow. So I can't help but feel motivated to respond ;)
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited November 2019

Taylor is not owning anyone on Twitter, he is not responding or debating to anyone just spouting out Sun level right wing main stream media - I am alright Jack stuff - from a privileged footballers wage. 

As a striker, I understand that he has a big ego and is a big character. A great footballer. I really can do without that Twitter crap.

Maybe take up some other constructive thing to fill the time - a bit of studying. 
  • Options
    (I still, for the record, think he talks very well about race and football, and think he's generally a great asset to the club who should probably wind it in and stop picking fights with Megan Rapinoe etc - I want him here, but stop tweeting ffs!)
  • Options
    Yeah, that's why I still follow Tony Watt :D 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tony Watt - typical Labour voter. Lazy and expects everything to be handed to him... :-)

(I'm joking, by the way)
  • Options
    I know you're joking, but displaying the imagination or gumption to move to Bulgaria rather than doss about in the Scottish leagues is fairly laudable 
  • Options
    Oh look there's a game starting 
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Leuth said:
    I've also had Taylor's opinions on women and trans people broadcast into my feed. Has made me considerably more relaxed about the prospect of him being transferred 
    Diversity is good as long as it isn't diversity of opinion.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    I don't follow Taylor but about 4 or 5 people I follow do, so I get all his content anyway as Twitter seems to enjoy throwing me posts by people who my follows follow, if you follow. So I can't help but feel motivated to respond ;)
    It's the same for me. I unfollowed him a long time ago, though that wasn't for his political opinions. That was more because I was tired of inane posts from strangers popping up on my feed because they'd been posted by an attractive woman and Lyle had liked them. I still see his actual tweets though because I follow enough Charlton stuff for them to appear regardless
  • Options
    Makes me Over the moon that he winds some of the fans on here - absolutely fantastic for balance tony watts a lazy fucker that is playing in Bulgaria. Says it all about him really. 

Allowed an opinion and it’s not offensive - so crack on. 
  • Options
    Also weren’t we banned from discussing politics and as per its the usual numpties bringing it on to here will be crying shortly - don’t understand why they aren’t banned. 
  • Options
    So it's actually kicked off between Taylor and Watt now haha
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Makes me Over the moon that he winds some of the fans on here - absolutely fantastic for balance tony watts a lazy fucker that is playing in Bulgaria. Says it all about him really. 

Allowed an opinion and it’s not offensive - so crack on. 

This is why the other site was set up, to avoid weirdo posturing.
  • Options
    buckshee said:
    He is suchhhhhh a prat on twitter lol. Loves to dish it out but cannot take it at all. 

Massively condescending with his politics comments too. OK mate you earn more money then the rest of us and you’re a Tory. No issue. Not the philosophy I would quite take in his situation but whatever, just don’t be so aggressive with it on twitter for Christ sake. 
    You do realise that not everyone that doesn't want to vote for Corbyn is a Tory right? I wouldn't vote for him if you paid me and I'm also not a Tory.
    Yes I do realise that as you can see from my comment a few posts below. Cheers though.
  • Options
    Has a return date been set for Lyle yet?
  • Options
    I see him in bluewater Pret getting some brunch 11am 
    hair unpinked back to blonde 

• Options
    I see him in bluewater Pret getting some brunch 11am 
    hair unpinked back to blonde 

Pret? Typical Tory
  • Options
    how come no one is talking about lyle the footballer