Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lyle Taylor - signed for Cambridge (p268)

Comments

• Options
    Lads, if you want to discuss the merits of the Black Lives Matter movement, there's a thread for it over in the House Of Commoners: https://charltonlife.vanillacommunity.com/discussion/89098/taking-a-knee#latest
    Can we keep this thread for Lyle Taylor news/commentary please?
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Lads, if you want to discuss the merits of the Black Lives Matter movement, there's a thread for it over in the House Of Commoners: https://charltonlife.vanillacommunity.com/discussion/89098/taking-a-knee#latest
    Can we keep this thread for Lyle Taylor news/commentary please?
    Personally, I was talking about Lyle Taylor sounding stupid.

Lyle Taylor has made a bit of a fool of himself there.

There you go. Back on topic!
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Sorry Ali but just quickly... [Points that may well be valid, but need to be made on the previously linked thread -  AW] I agree with Taylor wholeheartedly and applaud him speaking out (as others have done too). He’s still a cock though. 
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Champs85 said:
    Sorry Ali but just quickly... [Points that may well be valid, but need to be made on the previously linked thread -  AW] I agree with Taylor wholeheartedly and applaud him speaking out (as others have done too). He’s still a cock though. 
    Spot on. 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Is that seriously a primary school (or any school) curriculum ? 

If so - what a scandalous waste of learning. 
    That's not all they learn...
    After taking in that lot I'm surprised they have time for anything else. 
  • Options
    Champs85 said:
    What? “BLM......Baaaaad”

He’s always been a Joey Barton type. Attention seekers, with no substance. Fair enough not kneeling, but if you’re going to speak to the media about it, give a reason, other than, ‘BLM bad’.
  • Options
    @aliwibble if you’re going to censor my post surely you could have placed it into the other thread (that no one has commented on for ages so is completely irrelevant) Now it’s gone completely. 
  • Options
    Champs85 said:
    @aliwibble if you’re going to censor my post surely you could have placed it into the other thread (that no one has commented on for ages so is completely irrelevant) Now it’s gone completely. 

Probably gone completely because @aliwibble asked for none footballing comments ref Taylor to cease. Which seems fair enough to me.
  • Options
    I have never got the whole diluted message thing, seems a bit of a cop out. Whenever a game is on Sky and players kneel the message couldn't be much more simple when they kneel, "in the fight against racism". It's pretty simple.

But yeah if he doesn't want to kneel, no one is making him

"You see what is happening - I'm not going into my beliefs into what went on in the Capitol building (referencing the attack on America's congress) this week because I've done my fair amount of research into it."

Absolutely no idea what he's on about with that bit though

Fun fact! If all your ideas and knowledge come from consuming the main stream media, you really do not know what is happing in the world. Do some research; consume content from alternative sources do not be fed a lie that comes from the same source #bbc #cnn #sky #inform your self!
    No-one mentioned the BBC, CNN or Sky before you did. If you truly believe that these mainstream news sources have a bias to them, sure go ahead and believe it but the point I'm making is don't turn around and tell me that PatriotNews911 on YouTube who says BLM is a communist conspiracy is a more reliable source.

If anyone wants to "do their own research" then they should do it properly - read some peer reviewed papers from experts etc. Unfortunately most people who use the "I do my own research" phrase nowadays have just watched a few videos on YouTube, liked a post on Facebook and believe they're an expert.
    Who are the experts? Who are their sources? Where is their 'expert' info published? Who is funding this?
    Oh yeah! #bbc #cnn #sky #blm #whereYourMaskOrYour90YearOldGranMightDie
    Amazing. Are you a character in a Stewart Lee sketch?
  • Options
    Good goal though..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    against Dills 
  • Options
    Any chance the thread name could be edited? I keep thinking he’s coming back! 😭😭😭
  • Options
    There you go Rylo. :)
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    There you go Rylo. :)
    Thank you very much! As much as I love to give him stick for everything that happened, I’d bloody love it if he rocked up again. 
  • Options
    Has made a friend of Farage. Well done Lyle
  • Options
    masicat said:

Now Farage can finally say ‘some of my best friends are blackshirts’.......
    amended for you
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    masicat said:

Now Farage can finally say ‘some of my best friends are black’.......
    And Lyle will reject his friendship stating he is mixed race. He'll still be Farage's longest term friend that is a person of colour. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ‘I question whether young players want to play football.....they want all the things that come with playing football but none of the responsibility.’ 

Does he actually hear what he’s saying? 
  • Options
    Anyway that Lyle Taylor...  he's a CNUT!!!
    I shamefully still love him 😬
  • Options
    Christ why are we still talking about this knob?
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Christ why are we still talking about this knob?
    This is the perpetual thread of all time, whilst you are complaining about people
    talking about "him", you are continuing the perpetual thread theme, by talking about
    him and infinitum.............................etc etc etc