Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lyle Taylor - signed for Cambridge (p268)

Comments

• Options
    Whipped off after 64 minutes having done nothing all game.
    And his replacement Grabban almost scores with virtually his first touch with a great shot from the edge of the box.
  • Options
    It really has been the perfect day 
  • Options
    Dont understand why Taylor was taken off for Grabban

If I was a Forest fan I'd be pissed at Lamouchi for not going two up top, especially as Lyle works better with a strike partner

Oh well!!
  • Options
    Lamouchi is toast.
  • Options
    Fuck it, I'll say it. Lyle good player but lower end championship standard, he'll look good against strugglers but there's a reason he's been a journeyman throughout his career 
  • Options
    Fuck it, I'll say it. Lyle good player but lower end championship standard, he'll look good against strugglers but there's a reason he's been a journeyman throughout his career 
    Does feel like Forest have done a Nicky Ajose with him

Might be lacking fitness but doesnt seem to fit in their system, almost like they've focused solely on his stats

Never mind!!
  • Options
    Lamouchi is toast.
    Indeed I think he might be - 4 defeats from 4 matches and yet to score a goal. First time since 1954 that they've lost their first 3 league games too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Agree totally 
  • Options
    Lamouchi is toast.
    Indeed I think he might be - 4 defeats from 4 matches and yet to score a goal. First time since 1954 that they've lost their first 3 league games too.
    0 wins in 10 and only 3 wins in 19 going back to February.

Our 1-0 win there (a few days after they'd beaten Leeds) was the start of the 19 game run. Their manager surely has to be sacked.
  • Options
    They got a shithouse
    We got one of the hardest working, honest midfielders outside the Premier League. 
    Welcome to big school Ben. 
  • Options
    Taylor won't care. He'll go to sleep tonight on a bed full of cash and his favourite photo of himself on the pillow 
    That made me smile 😃 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2020
    Be careful what you wish for!
    Life changing move!

Idolised by our fans. Moves to a 'bigger wealthier club', well if he doesn't hit form, his dream move could be a nightmare. #notourproblem
  • Options
    I have a feeling he might end up being loaned out to a L1 club in January. 
  • Options
    Richard J said:
    Can’t believe you didn’t include the inevitable question at the end of your post!
  • Options
    Richard J said:
    As long as its not us, that is fine.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Richard J said:
    Can’t believe you didn’t include the inevitable question at the end of your post!
    Because I know the answer. 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Be careful what you wish for!
    Life changing move!

Idolised by our fans. Moves to a 'bigger wealthier club', well if he doesn't hit form, his dream move could be a nightmare. #notourproblem
    Yeah, it's a funny thing. Players can be meh at several clubs and then at their next club, they can really find their groove and suddenly they are the big star there. Everything works out for them.

Trouble is, it can go to some players heads, they begin to believe they're Billy Bigbolox and agitate for the big move £££££££££
    And at their new club, perhaps in the dressing room or with their fans' high expectations, it all goes flat.

Still, in Taylor's case while he's counting his money, he might perhaps not care so much about the football - after all, as he has often said, to him it's only a job.

• Options
    How's old candy floss head getting on?

Oh dear!