Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bedsaddick - Where’s the Xmas & New Year Filmwatch ???

edited December 2017 in Not Sports Related
@Bedsaddick It’s as traditional as turkey.

Come on fella, don’t let us down !!!

Comments

• edited December 2017
    You’ve only just noticed I’m not doing it ?

Last year nearly every post sank like a stone .
    As someone once said “times are a changing”.
    Sorry

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/80288/christmas-tv#latest
  • I guess the website he used isn't doing it this year...
  • edited December 2017

You’ve only just noticed I’m not doing it ?

Last year nearly every post sank like a stone .
    As someone once said “times are a changing”.
    Sorry

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/80288/christmas-tv#latest

Some of us are still old school mate. I think I’m a fancy pants when I sky plus something.
  • It’s always nice for someone else to do the legwork for you at this time of year.
    I can understand Beds not wanting to take the responsibility for doing the Christmas film planning year on year but sometimes we all have to do things we don’t want to.
    Another Christmas tradition gone, thanks Beds for your previous efforts but you’ve let us down this year. I am now forced to use my Sky App.
  • Golfie should of been doing the tv this year after last year or might of been large.
  • Always use that thread for film tips, only came on here today to look for it
  • Beds, what I’d say on this subject is that while times have changed, the need for someone to curate is greater than ever!

The viewing platforms may have fractured viewing a little but too much choice is terrible for the viewer. It makes it too hard to find, let alone pick something out. Recommendations are more important than ever.

Personally, I really struggle to find movies on terrestrial channels. Sky won’t list them together cos then people realise that they don’t need subscription movies, and I don’t buy the TV Times!
  • Sponsored links:

• Mmmm . Looks like I misjudged the situation. I’ll have to do something about that....

You know it makes sence :smiley:
  • Mmmm . Looks like I misjudged the situation. I’ll have to do something about that....

Woohoo.
  • I downloaded and watched The Boys from Brazil - Gregory Peck as Josef Mengele.
  • Solidgone said:

I downloaded and watched The Boys from Brazil - Gregory Peck as Josef Mengele.

Classic. Gregory Peck and James Mason in the same film! Shame about Olivier's overacting. Nasty film.
  • edited December 2017
    If you like horror movies try Southend United v Charlton Athletic, 2017 remake, 94 minutes.
    Producer: Roland Duchatelet
    Director: Katrien Meire
    Sandwiches: Tony Keohane
    Some reviews say the ending is somewhat predictable, there are some disturbing scenes, and it's certainly not suitable for kids or vulnerable adults.