Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Lazy Fan's Guide To The Takeover Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    Oh @AFKABartram! I expected daftness from the rest of this rabble, but hoped for better from such a pillar of this community.... *sigh*
  • Options
    OK, now that the Takeover thread has hit 200 pages, any chance of a quick update of where things are at? Has it all died a death, progressing but hit a snag or still in the rumours but nothing confirmed stage? Has there been any confirmation of those involved?
  • Options
    My belief, based on trying to put bits and pieces of information together, is that a credible bidder has undergone (or may be still undergoing) due diligence.
    What remains is whether due diligence has an influence on any bid, or shines any light on the potential for a deal.
    What also remains is what may be included in any deal and at what price.
    Because due diligence has, or is taking place, it suggests to most people that Roland Duchatelet is conceiving of relinquishing Charlton Athletic in one form or another, and that most people would not believe that nothing at all is happening.
    Hanging over everything is that time is a pressure, but no time based predictions can be made.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    aliwibble said:

OK, now that the Takeover thread has hit 200 pages, any chance of a quick update of where things are at? Has it all died a death, progressing but hit a snag or still in the rumours but nothing confirmed stage? Has there been any confirmation of those involved?

Nothing on the OS yet but would you like to buy a car pending developments? :wink:
  • Options
    Ha Ha why on earth would anyone want to look at any other page but the last one unless you want to read all the funny remarks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thank you @AshBurton, just what I was hoping for :-)
  • Options
    Early Feb.
    Aussies.