Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

fao Suzisausage

A tenner's worth?...You won't get far on that.....wink wink.

Comments

• Options
    haha
    can you believe the cheek of it - most expensive borrowing of a car ever!!!
    parents car, borrow it for the weekend.
    literally drive from lee to mottingham to me nans, then to bexleyheath, then back to their house in sidcup. petrol light comes on. drive to lee then back on sunday morning and they've shut the petrol station in new eltham, and when i pull on the drive they say "well, if you've used it you have to put petrol back in it"

jeezus, thats not a tenners worth!!! didn't help matters that it is my last tenner as my card got cloned so living on nothing this week till a new card arrives :-(
  • Options
    Oh dear.....I put £20 in but it hardly raised the needle. After you drove away, some idiot on a motorbike was doing "doughnuts" on the forecourt.

I'm sure I saw you walking into Lee station yesterday as my Cannon St train was pulling out...must have been around 08.45.
  • Options
    what is the point of those doughnut things? is it meant to look impressive?

that petrol station was chaos on sunday. only 3 pumps working. the bloke in front of me, pulled away and parked elsewhere so although i could move into the place, i couldn't start filling up till he paid, which had me looking like a muppet by the pump doing nothing.

yeah, prob was me, in skirt and boots. keep missing my train these days its too dark to get up. was getting the 8.53
  • Options
    I noticed the boots......lol