Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Can you guys sort this out down the Makro? This is for takeover news and views only.

Cheers guys

Top moderater as usual.
    If only the others were up to your standard
    I was like this from the get go, we go again

• Thought I had a few more - worse than thatimage
  • What an amazing end to a very inconsistent season that would be! Mega rich Arab Takeover announced before kick off as we go on to smash Blackburn followed by a glorious promotion under Bowyer and JJ in front of a packed Wembley in the League 1 playoff final with the much maligned Magennis bagging the winning goal in extra time!

I can dream can't I?

AND a sold out POTY !

Am I dreaming ?
  • razil said:

Thought I had a few more - worse than thatimage

Same for me
  • cafc-west said:

Bexleyboy claiming end is nigh.

FWIW - He actually said "The end is in sight ........." - after a whole load of posts criticising this site for offensive comments about RD ...
    Is "the end is in sight" better/closer than imminent ?
  • razil said:

I don't suppose you took down the Freephone number for those Wealth Management bods by any chance?
  • Addickted said:

razil said:

I don't suppose you took down the Freephone number for those Wealth Management bods by any chance?
    He doesn't need any wealth management, with all the free advertising he does on CL. ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Next Friday is the day... Roland gonna roll up a fat one and agree to sell for 42.0m.

• edited April 2018
    Australian Billionaire philanthropist Andrew Forest is in town and he’s in the process of giving away all of his money to needy causes #JustSaying
  • _MrDick said:

Australian Billionaire philanthropist Andrew Forest is in town and he’s in the process of giving away all of his money to needy causes #JustSaying

Hopefully a good friend of Andrew Muir
  • Here’s hoping for a fairly quick 1-1 draw. Or a 1-3 win.
  • edited April 2018
    cafc-west said:

FWIW - He actually said "The end is in sight ........." - after a whole load of posts criticising this site for offensive comments about RD ...
    All he's doing is guessing that we will miss out on a playoff position and once that is confirmed that Goldfinger will sell.
    If he's wrong does anyone really think he'll give a toss.
    His bullshit "insider information" post will simply nestle alongside the countless hundreds others he comes out with on an almost daily basis.
    The guy is a sad arsed liar and should be ignored by one and all.
    He has no special inside info/source......file him under "massive windup c**t."
    Works under the assumption that if you post enough wind-ups you're bound to be right on the odd occasion.
  • Not a big fan are you @SoundAsa£
  • Taxi_Lad said:

Not a big fan are you @SoundAsa£

What gives you that idea TL? personally I wish @SoundAsa£ would just stop beating about the bush and just say exactly what he feels. :)

• Keep telling myself not to go on this thread any more... but it's so bloody addictive even if 90% of the posts are just frustrated Lifer's hoping against hope that finally we find out that the old b*****d has sold up. Still think it will be on the OS before it appears on here though.
  • Sponsored links:

• The only reason people post on here now is stop it slipping onto page 2 and out of sight.

Just let it go, you will feel so much better.
  • The only reason people post on here now is stop it slipping onto page 2 and out of sight.

Just let it go, you will feel so much better.

Never
  • cafc-west said:

All he's doing is guessing that we will miss out on a playoff position and once that is confirmed that Goldfinger will sell.
    If he's wrong does anyone really think he'll give a toss.
    His bullshit "insider information" post will simply nestle alongside the countless hundreds others he comes out with on an almost daily basis.
    The guy is a sad arsed liar and should be ignored by one and all.
    He has no special inside info/source......file him under "massive windup c**t."
    Works under the assumption that if you post enough wind-ups you're bound to be right on the odd occasion.
    Come on @SoundAsa£ your brother isn't that bad.
  • HarryLime said:

I hope it gets announced by a town crier up in Charlton Village, followed by a peal of church bells across all of South London and Kent.

I have it on good authority that it will be announced when the bottle with the takeover message, that was thrown overboard from a cargo ship in the Strait of Malacca, arrives on the shore by the Thames Barrier.
  • Oh shit, I picked that bottle up a week ago at the steps by the Trafalgar. Do I need to go and put it down further downstream?
  • seth plum said:

It will be announced by white smoke at the Vatican before it's on the OS.

White piss from the Manneken Pis. I've been camped out next to it for over a year, waiting, and I just really want to come home now.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!