Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options

dickplumb said:

I retired when I was 55. I worked in the City most of my life. The Company went into Administration when I was 53 and I was paid by the Administrator and the Company to help sort out their affairs. I always gave 100 per cent though.

You gave 100% yet the company failed.

Can somebody help me out with an analogy here ?

Umm Simon Church? He always gave 100% but was shit.
  • Options

dickplumb said:

I retired when I was 55. I worked in the City most of my life. The Company went into Administration when I was 53 and I was paid by the Administrator and the Company to help sort out their affairs. I always gave 100 per cent though.

Nothing to do with me that the Company failed. More do do with the financial situation in Iceland.

• Options
    WSS said:

I'm glad I distracted everyone from the fact that there is no imminent takeover.

What !!!!!! I thought it was a done deal
  • Options

WSS said:

I'm glad I distracted everyone from the fact that there is no imminent takeover.

What !!!!!! I thought it was a done deal
    The only thing that's been 'done' is us poor sods!

• Options
    dickplumb said:

dickplumb said:

Nothing to do with me that the Company failed. More do do with the financial situation in Iceland.

You mean they stretched themselves a bit with all those ads with Kerry Katona in ?
  • Options
    Still scanning for posts by @Airman Brown , @Redhenry and even @DOUCHER ... more in hope than belief...
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

dickplumb said:

Kaupthing?
  • Options

dickplumb said:

dickplumb said:

Kaupthing?
    Heritable?

• Options
    Howells said:

DA9 said:

DA9 said:

I replied to Jason Pearce’s tweet the other day about “we go again “ guff
    Told him that if I performed as inconsistently in my job as our squad, I wouldn’t be in it very long, yes, none of us give 100% every day, but their levels are off the scale at times

Fan in comparing his job to that of a professional footballers shock.
    I work harder
    How do you quantify that?
    Most of those employed on a full time basis in this country do anywhere between 30-40 hours a week.
    Footballers do a few hours on the training pitch each day and then 90 minutes on a Saturday.

You do the math.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I keep thinking of Schrodingers cat when I look at this thread.
  • Options
    Is it a meat eater?
  • Options
    Obligate carnivore - taurine and all that....
  • Options
    I mostly put 110% into my math at skool
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Well there may be nothing going on behind the scenes but there's another good result on the pitch. I guess it's all happening tomorrow....
  • Options
    Bexleyboy claiming end is nigh.
  • Options

FWIW - He actually said "The end is in sight ........." - after a whole load of posts criticising this site for offensive comments about RD ...
  • Options
    edited April 2018

Quite a claim and one he’s going to find hard to distance himself from.

Let’s hope he’s right.

Could it fit in with Airman’s comment that credible sources are still saying it could be done before Blackburn ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I bet Joey Barton knows something.
  • Options
    At last I think Mr Bexley has something right. For all his ramblings on everything Charlton I reckon we can hail him the ITK king..... I think, maybe.
  • Options
    If it is done by Blackburn, i will never say anything bad about the yellow toothed pigeon footed Belgian coffin dodging oxygen thief again... homest Injun Bexs!
  • Options
    No home button and now very intrusive adverts that even obscure posts, is this Roland’s work?
  • Options
    razil said:

No home button and now very intrusive adverts that even obscure posts, is this Roland’s work?

Well you really must be blind as the Home button is back there for all to see! please text me a screenshot of where an ad obscures a post, ya
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    I am actually - keep forgetting to wear my specs/ get a bigger iPhone.. much appreciated was getting rsi scrolling up.

I haven’t kept up on the ads thing sorry I’m quite out of date didn’t we once not get them if we were signed in? I expect it’s to pay for the mice to run the forum, but yes will send a screenshot or two
  • Options
    Wonder if Roland would turn up for a game at Wembley?
  • Options
    Can you guys sort this out down the Makro? This is for takeover news and views only.

Cheers guys
  • Options

Can you guys sort this out down the Makro? This is for takeover news and views only.

Cheers guys

Top moderater as usual.
    If only the others were up to your standard
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!