Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    Taxi_Lad said:
    Taxi_Lad said:
    razil said:
    Maybe he’s meeting Roland in Paris
    To collect the keys
    Any other revelations from the back of the cab mate?
    Afraid not. Although I have a booking for Monday to pickup from Heathrow. Some foreign chap called Nimer!!! 😉
    Nim Nimer, someone took the keys to his bimma.  That's why he's getting a cab.
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:
    Taxi_Lad said:
    razil said:
    Maybe he’s meeting Roland in Paris
    To collect the keys
    Any other revelations from the back of the cab mate?
    Afraid not. Although I have a booking for Monday to pickup from Heathrow. Some foreign chap called Nimer!!! 😉
    Nim Nimer, someone took the keys to his bimma.  That's why he's getting a cab.
    Blast from the past
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Prague - Would you please STOP attempting to reveal individuals personal names against their user names. That’s twice now in recent weeks. It’s not on. 

If you want to reveal your personal details to others that’s entirely up to you. By please respect everyone else’s right to anonymity should they wish. 

Same for Soundas and for everyone else.
    Dear AFKA,
    I've never really understood why anonymity is needed. I'm sure there's a good reason, I've just never stumbled upon it. 

It's not IMHO that it's needed but for some it's desired.

Given the abuse some get from elsewhere I can see why.

Plus we're not all as vain as @bobmonro to use our real names 😁
    Just wondered if there would be so much trolling (especially elsewhere) if people had to put their real names to it? 
    Whilst trolling is still an issue here, to use almost any form of social media one must have attached their ID card to the account, it's not displayed publicly but it certainly makes things a lot easier for the authorities.
    You say that like it's a good thing?
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Nobody except the club itself would attend a “press conference” for this on a Monday evening, which the PR guy would know very well. 
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
     is this confirmation the Belgium has gone? 

Btw. What date is that?
    Yesterday, I'm certain that's his official insta account looking at his posting history 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Prague - Would you please STOP attempting to reveal individuals personal names against their user names. That’s twice now in recent weeks. It’s not on. 

If you want to reveal your personal details to others that’s entirely up to you. By please respect everyone else’s right to anonymity should they wish. 

Same for Soundas and for everyone else.
    Dear AFKA,
    I've never really understood why anonymity is needed. I'm sure there's a good reason, I've just never stumbled upon it. 

It's not IMHO that it's needed but for some it's desired.

Given the abuse some get from elsewhere I can see why.

Plus we're not all as vain as @bobmonro to use our real names 😁
    Just wondered if there would be so much trolling (especially elsewhere) if people had to put their real names to it? 
    Whilst trolling is still an issue here, to use almost any form of social media one must have attached their ID card to the account, it's not displayed publicly but it certainly makes things a lot easier for the authorities.
    ...and there it is. 
  • Options
    Nobody except the club itself would attend a “press conference” for this on a Monday evening, which the PR guy would know very well. 
    Not true.

I'd go :smile:
  • Options
    Just an observation but wouldn’t someone like Tahnoon Nimer fly by private jet ?
    He is a man of the people, he´ll be using Ryanair.
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    veracity

noun
    1. conformity to facts; accuracy.
      "officials expressed doubts concerning the veracity of the story"
      Similar:
      truthfulness
      truth
      accuracy
      accurateness
      correctness
      exactness
      precision
      preciseness
      realism
      authenticity
      faithfulness
      fidelity
      reputability
      honesty
      sincerity
      trustworthiness
      reliability
      dependability
      scrupulousness
      ethics
      morality
      righteousness
      virtuousness
      decency
      goodness
      probity
      Opposite:
      falsity
      • habitual truthfulness.
        "voters should be concerned about his veracity and character"
    Translations and more definitions

Web results

VERACITY | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
    4 days ago · veracity definition: the quality of being true, honest, or accurate: . Learn more .

PEOPLE ALSO ASK

What is an example of verac

Web results

Veracity definition is - conformity with truth or fact : accuracy. How to use veracity in a sentence. Did You Know?
    Veracity | Definition of Veracity at Dictionary.com
    noun, plural ve·rac·i·ties for 4. habitual observance of truth in speech or statement; truthfulness: He was not noted for his veracity. conformity to truth or fact; accuracy: to question the veracity of his account. correctness or accuracy, as of the senses or of a scientific instrument. something veracious; a truth.
    Veracity definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
    Veracity definition: Veracity is the quality of being true or the habit of telling the truth. | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
    veracity (noun) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
    Define veracity (noun) and get synonyms. What is veracity (noun)? veracity (noun) meaning, pronunciation and more by Macmillan Dictionary.
    Veracity dictionary definition | veracity defined - YourDictionary
    veracity definition: The definition of veracity is truthfulness or accuracy. (noun) An example of veracity is the historical correctness of a biography; the veracity of ...
    veracity - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
    Veracity sounds like some kind of disease you don't want to catch, but in fact, it means truthfulness. If you question the veracity of a statement or story, you ...
    veracity - Wiktionary
    EtymologyEdit. From Middle French véracité, from Old French veracitie, from Medieval Latin vērācitās (“ truthfulness”), from Latin vērāx (“truthful, speaking truth”), ...
    veracity noun - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage notes | Oxford ...
    Definition of veracity noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary. Meaning, pronunciation, picture, example sentences, grammar, usage notes, synonyms and ...
    imagehttps://www.definitions.net › veracityctiveracityveveveracityct
    Could we ask Boris for a second opinion?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just an observation but wouldn’t someone like Tahnoon Nimer fly by private jet ?
    He is a man of the people, he´ll be buying Ryanair. 

• Options
    They just need to get it done soon so we can announce Zlatan as our first signing.
  • Options
    He is a man of the people, he´ll be using Ryanair.
    Tahnoon O'Nimer
  • Options
    Not true.

Like I said, nobody ...

😉
    There goes my chance to blag my way in as the VOTV correspondent at next week's press conference.

I'll have to try being the museum or Bromley rep.  No minutes on CL either.
  • Options
    Not true.

Like I said, nobody ...

😉
    Wallop
  • Options
    My browsing history seems to contain the word sheikh in it a lot 

Having said that 

We should of realised who was buying us all along when the players were signing sheikh it all baby now.... 
  • Options
    Can’t seem to find Tahnoon Nimer’s Twitter account anymore.
    His username was ttnimer
    Was there yesterday with a Charlton logo in his profile.

• Options
    Wasn’t it Instagram not Twitter
  • Options
    Wasn’t it Instagram not Twitter
    Doh! Sorry, it was indeed. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can someone, who has a better understanding than me, answer questions? 

1) who has authorised Mr Southall's access all areas pass on a match day?

2) Why would you let a football agent have private meetings with your manger and head of recruitment, where confidential contract details maybe discussed, if there was any doubt at all?

3) Is Mr Southall the dog or the tail?  Has he sort funding for a "project" or has the funder employed him?

4) Lastly any idea why us?  We can sort of rule out the "property play" for reason done to death, but what is our USP?

IMO if MS is the dog (as per question 2) this could be a "bumpy ride". 
  • Options
    Not true.

Like I said, nobody ...

😉
    Me as well then.. (see earlier post :P)
  • Options
    razil said:
    Not true.

Like I said, nobody ...

😉
    Sure you could get any number of fans along but that's not really the point of a press conference... 
  • Options
    razil said:
    Not true.

Like I said, nobody ...

😉
    Sure you could get any number of fans along but that's not really the point of a press conference... 
    Call it a Fan Forum then...?!
  • Options
    I’m all for it being called FF. I’m on the list 👍
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Wrong thread 
  • Options
    I’m all for it being called FF. I’m on the list 👍
    Well if it's called an FF, I'm free ! 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!