Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    Kitchen scales only need 'kitchen' as a location.
    Grams are not the only measure though, there could be instaounces.
  • Options
    If that’s his official Instagram account, I’m assuming the EFL have approved the sale. 
    I can’t for the life of me see why he would post something like that if they hadn’t. 
  • Options
    maybe he wants a free scarf from the club shop?
  • Options
    My name is Roger
    I am gender neutral 
    I own a mobiile home in Bexhill
    Born 1951
    I don't care who knows. 

As long as you're happy, grumpy
  • Options
    Perhaps they’ve heard that the fans are a little concerned following Bowyers comments yesterday, and the fact it’s not been confirmed yet and so he’s posted this just to reassure us a touch.
  • Options
    If that’s his official Instagram account, I’m assuming the EFL have approved the sale. 
    I can’t for the life of me see why he would post something like that if they hadn’t. 

It would be strange
  • Options
    I am lying on the floor like many fellow supporters, with my head in position for my teeth to be kicked out. It is part of being a Charlton fan. Maybe this time  we will be given a break and fate will miss its kick. I suppose we shall find out soon enough. 
  • Options
    iamdan said:

Strange. 
    Nobody can read this, it is simply the Charlton badge.
  • Options
    Perhaps they’ve heard that the fans are a little concerned following Bowyers comments yesterday, and the fact it’s not been confirmed yet and so he’s posted this just to reassure us a touch.
    Posted what?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As long as you're happy, grumpy.
    dont you mean as long as you are grumpy grumpy
  • Options
    It's a private account though so only visible to his followers. 
  • Options
    Here we go. Another full investigation starts. Just wait until it happens. It seems that some people on here just like something to moan or worry about. No wonder the other forum take the piss. 
  • Options
    Apologies I'm catching up with comments on my phone, who's Instagram account is it, I can't see?
  • Options
    Apologies I'm catching up with comments on my phone, who's Instagram account is it, I can't see?
    Nimer's
  • Options
    Yes and he has some Charlton fans who follow him, I now do. Within a minute of him positing it it’s found it’s way onto the main Charlton forum.
  • Options
    Yes and he has some Charlton fans who follow him, I now do. Within a minute of him positing it it’s found it’s way onto the main Charlton forum.
    And it's also made it onto the main Charlton Facebook group.
  • Options
    I would say Nimers Instagram post is pretty significant. I'd go as far to say it is done.
  • Options
    Not sure it means it’s done. If it was why not just announce it ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No idea. First time as far I can see that he's aknowlwdged anything remotely Charlton.
  • Options
    A mention in one of @Grapevine49's posts is better than a promote
    Ibborg gave me my promote. 
    Don't get any better than that. 
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    I would say Nimers Instagram post is pretty significant. I'd go as far to say it is done.

I would put my house on it that it's done.
    No one ever said "when a badge is posted on instagram"

This is an antipodean neck wear moment.

WIOTOS
  • Options
    No idea. First time as far I can see that he's aknowlwdged anything remotely Charlton.
    He started following us on LinkedIn a while ago.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/tahnoon-nimer-298122170/
  • Options
    Prague - Would you please STOP attempting to reveal individuals personal names against their user names. That’s twice now in recent weeks. It’s not on. 

If you want to reveal your personal details to others that’s entirely up to you. By please respect everyone else’s right to anonymity should they wish. 

Same for Soundas and for everyone else.
    I apologise. While I genuinelz thought that in both cases their identities were common knowledge, I realise that is beside the point. Won't happen again, chief.
  • Options
    *genuinely 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!