Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• sammy391 said:
    This is pretty speculative which is why I haven't published it elsewhere or earlier, but there is solid information there were interested parties in block C at the Preston game. These guys are the ones who stand out in that area. If someone knows who they are that could maybe rule them out?
    Bald fella looks like peter kenyon tbf 
    That might be a good shout. I thought he looked familiar, but can never be sure if it's just a face I'd seen around Charlton.
  • sammy391 said:
    This is pretty speculative which is why I haven't published it elsewhere or earlier, but there is solid information there were interested parties in block C at the Preston game. These guys are the ones who stand out in that area. If someone knows who they are that could maybe rule them out?
    That might be a good shout. I thought he looked familiar, but can never be sure if it's just a face I'd seen around Charlton.
    The first time I saw the picture was in a quote and didn't notice you posted it.  I thought it was Kenyon and Carlo taken from else where and someone was on a wind up.

If it was 1 of them, let alone both of them, it would have leaked by now.  If Pete Kenyon was wondering round the West stand, in a live sky game, someone would have seen him? 

• Paul Senior is in there I think 

• Sorry wasn't doubting the validity of the picture, once I saw who posted it.  It DOES look like the 2 aforementioned but if it is them someone would have noticed, wouldn't they? 
  • edited November 2019
    Paul Senior is in there I think 

(Paul Senior from other sources - not at The Valley!)
  • Peter Kenyon does look a bit like Bob Whitehand
  • Kenyon 
  • Peter Kenyon does look a bit like Bob Whitehand

• Sponsored links:

• sammy391 said:
    That was my thoughts too  
  • This is pretty speculative which is why I haven't published it elsewhere or earlier, but there is solid information there were interested parties in block C at the Preston game. These guys are the ones who stand out in that area. If someone knows who they are that could maybe rule them out?
    The bloke behind is wearing a Newcastle coat . Weird
  • Paul Senior is in there I think 
    I met Paul Senior at the Museum opening & can't see him in this picture.
  • This is pretty speculative which is why I haven't published it elsewhere or earlier, but there is solid information there were interested parties in block C at the Preston game. These guys are the ones who stand out in that area. If someone knows who they are that could maybe rule them out?

I think its the cast in Reservior Dogs
  • Alan Nixon not adding much when asked on twitter
  • Wild speculation/2+2=427 warning but....

GACP sports were said to be Kenyon's backers in an attempt to buy Newcastle.

http://gacpsports.com/
  • I wouldn't read anything of the above but I feel the following link will answer most of the questions. My take on it is as follows:- They took in our game to look at a few players, could be looking at players such as Cullen (possibly Gallagher etc). Kenyon wants to buy Newcastle by the end of the year. (prob why a person sitting behind them wearing a newcastle coat). Whilst Kenyon was at Chelsea he would know about players like Gallagher etc. He was linked with trying to get Ancelotti. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/10222510/peter-kenyon-newcastle-takeover-january-transfer/
  • SIXTY FUCKING MILLION BLEEDING QUID?????
  • Sponsored links:

• Rudders22 said:
    I wouldn't read anything of the above but I feel the following link will answer most of the questions. My take on it is as follows:- They took in our game to look at a few players, could be looking at players such as Cullen (possibly Gallagher etc). Kenyon wants to buy Newcastle by the end of the year. (prob why a person sitting behind them wearing a newcastle coat). Whilst Kenyon was at Chelsea he would know about players like Gallagher etc. He was linked with trying to get Ancelotti. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/10222510/peter-kenyon-newcastle-takeover-january-transfer/
    Do you genuinely think that they will buy Newcastle and sign players like Cullen?  They’ll be fishing in a much bigger pond. 
  • That is very true J Block... just wondered why they took in our game. They were probably in London and just decided to take in our game. 
  • The ‘bloke’ in the supposed ‘Newcastle’ coat is a kid?!?!?

Jaysus people, stop with the straw clutching.

Nothing is happening other than Bows is getting increasingly fecked off with the Douchbag. And who can blame him.
  • Why would anyone want to buy Newcastle, perennial under-achievers .

It's the back five, after the January fire sale. 
    They look like they've just dropped in after a funeral

A consortium led by Irvine Welsh
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!