Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    According to the Sun newspaper, we are talking to the Americans 
  • Options
    According to the Sun newspaper, we are talking to the Americans 
    Is that the article above?
  • Options
    USA, USA.
  • Options
    Missed It said:

He is either completely deluded, or as I suspect more likely, is using that as a pitiful excuse for not paying Bowyer any more than the absolute minimum he can get away with. 
    Well I doubt he'll have that to worry about once this season finishes 
  • Options
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/joseph-lieberman-15a10621?originalSubdomain=uk

Can't see any link to RD. Most likely a red herring.

Please don't start the fish puns again
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    SIXTY FUCKING MILLION BLEEDING QUID?????
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SIXTY FUCKING MILLION BLEEDING QUID?????
    May I start the new, repeat circle?

So is that £53M + the director loans?
  • Options
    No names of new investors so article is rubbish.
  • Options
    bedsaddick.I just read in the sun we drew 2-2 with cardiff.what was the score really?
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    I can’t believe you are All believing what The Sun says . Everything they write is a lie 
    We'd be foolish to 100% believe anything written in any paper and in particular the Sun but that doesn't 1. Automatically make it all lies 2. Prevent it being worthy of mention here.

As ever WIOTOS
  • Options
    Never mind that.
    Who's the skirt sat next to Roland?

Dirt dishing opportunity?
  • Options
    Club not for sale. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Presuming the article is just another media ply for attention. I don’t actually think £60m for a London championship team is that crazy. 
  • Options
    From what I’ve heard the Americans are still in the picture. Muir has nothing to do with them and the £60 price tag mentioned in the Sun newspaper is somewhat inaccurate. That’s all I know. 
  • Options
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/10408702/crystal-palace-weeks-215million-takeover-mystery-consortium/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=sunfootballtwitter&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1574548116

Interestingly The Sun also has takeover talk concerning Palace. Likely to be sold to a mystery consortium in the next few weeks for £215m.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    American were definitely interested recently. 
  • Options
    By “the Americans” do we know who we mean or is it all of them ?
  • Options
    This is pretty speculative which is why I haven't published it elsewhere or earlier, but there is solid information there were interested parties in block C at the Preston game. These guys are the ones who stand out in that area. If someone knows who they are that could maybe rule them out?
  • Options
    There was an American being shown around the museum yesterday
  • Options
    2nd from left Carlo Ancelotti 
  • Options
    sammy391 said:
    This is pretty speculative which is why I haven't published it elsewhere or earlier, but there is solid information there were interested parties in block C at the Preston game. These guys are the ones who stand out in that area. If someone knows who they are that could maybe rule them out?
    Bald fella looks like peter kenyon tbf 
    There was a Kenyon led American consortium sniffing around Newcastle in the summer , believe they own Bordeaux too 
  • Options
    The one on the far right is the dodgy chauffeur from Get Carter. Showing his age a bit now though.
  • Options
    Wonder who they are?.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!