Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    6ft 3 inch Lennon or Johnson or 5ft 11 Reza (I was surprised he was that tall ) 
    who you gonna go for when you’re 5ft 3 
    Oztumer
  • Options
    The bigger they are the harder they fall 😉.
  • Options
    It's all very well asking for patience but it's not like Xmas, is it? I can show my children the advancing date and they know it's coming. This however is a mystery, and we are waiting for something that might never happen.
  • Options
    Reza or Amdy Faye?
  • Options
    It's all very well asking for patience but it's not like Xmas, is it? I can show my children the advancing date and they know it's coming. This however is a mystery, and we are waiting for something that might never happen.
    It will happen!

*SPOILER ALERT* - it's Father Christmas coming down the chimney that's the mystery!
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Reza or Amdy Faye?

Faye. He was terrible but he never got deliberately sent off and he generally tried. Just very, very badly
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    https://twitter.com/RichCawleySLP/status/1205074267458744323

Bollocks, not showing up for some reason. Text:

Lee Bowyer is meeting with Matt Southall tonight. Southall will be the new chairman if and when the ESI takeover of Charlton Athletic is completed.
    To give him a new contract to sign or to tell him to pack his bags.....??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    https://twitter.com/RichCawleySLP/status/1205074267458744323

Bollocks, not showing up for some reason. Text:

Lee Bowyer is meeting with Matt Southall tonight. Southall will be the new chairman if and when the ESI takeover of Charlton Athletic is completed.
    To give him a new contract to sign or to tell him to pack his bags.....??
    I have no doubt that if ESI are successful (which they must be sure of otherwise Southall wouldn’t have call a meeting) in buying the club then they will offer contracts to Bowyer and Co.  Don’t think they would want to walk in to a shit storm from the fans from the off. They will no doubt have enough shit to deal with from what Roly leaves behind. The fact that Gallen is going as well makes me think it’s to discuss the January transfer window and what they feel they need in terms of players and what money is available. 
    That's how I see it.
    Let's hope we are right. 
  • Options
    Reza got sent of on purpose. I'm glad he got a earful and to be honest, I am glad he nearly got a dig.

THIS.

We woz there ! 

Echoes of Danny Mills.
  • Options
    Simon Jordan is at the meeting?

ESI OUT

Perhaps the meeting tonight between Matt, LB and SJ, is about contracts and transfer budget. Then if contract and budget accepted by LB and SJ it will be announced before tomorrows game taking advantage of SKY being present?

• Options
    bobmunro said:
    It will happen!

*SPOILER ALERT* - it's Father Christmas coming down the chimney that's the mystery!
    No mystery there. It must surely be by teleportation. Why people conclude that he doesn't exist is a mystery.
  • Options
    E_cafc said:
    Reza or Amdy Faye?
    I'd erased Faye from my memory. Did you have to bring it back?
    Faye and Traore.  Two of the worst ever signings at Charlton. 
    Joint second after Hasslewank.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Reza was between 5ft 8/ 5ft 9 i stood face to face with him and we were almost identical height.

Back to my self imposed silence.
  • Options
    Faye had at least one motm in defence but he got too slow for midfield.
  • Options
    Perhaps the meeting tonight between Matt, LB and SJ, is about contracts and transfer budget. Then if contract and budget accepted by LB and SJ it will be announced before tomorrows game taking advantage of SKY being present?
    Nah, Matt has called the meeting to ask Bowyer why he isn't playing Albie Morgan more often!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Simon Jordan is at the meeting?

ESI OUT

Apologies meant SG
  • Options
    Steve Guttenburg is there?
  • Options
    Assuming the the EFL have made a decision this week (haha) Friday seems to be the logical day to make the announcement. With the Sky match that evening it would be the ideal time and allow Sky to interview the chairman of ESi and get reaction from LB
  • Options
    Assuming the the EFL have made a decision this week (haha) Friday seems to be the logical day to make the announcement. With the Sky match that evening it would be the ideal time and allow Sky to interview the chairman of ESi and get reaction from LB
    That sounds like a groovy idea. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Reza was between 5ft 8/ 5ft 9 i stood fave to face with him and we were almost identical height.

Back to my self imposed silence.
    Don't go @Dazzler21, I mean who's gonna like or lol my posts whilst you're having a time out. Think about your responsibilities towards care in the community 😉.
  • Options
    E_cafc said:
    Reza or Amdy Faye?
    You obviously missed the infamous Mike Small performance. 
  • Options
    E_cafc said:
    Reza or Amdy Faye?
    I wish I had.
  • Options
    E_cafc said:
    Reza or Amdy Faye?
    i thought mike small was brought in on a 1 game deal to ensure our defeat at millwall that year - leaburn had millwall flu that week
  • Options
    Tell them it will happen before Christmas and pray you are right.
  • Options
    E_cafc said:
    Reza or Amdy Faye?
    He counts as two players surely with the size of his arse!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!