Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Would prefer to go to some games over x as and sit in my new half season ticket seats though and still holding out to buy them h too he’s gone
  • razil said:
    What worries me is that confidence will be in tatters by the time an cavalry arrives.
    Who's confidence and when are the cavalry due? #xmashascomeearly
    Yeah we'll be winning games at canter when the Cavalry arrives!! - Players will be chomping at the bit to be involved

Not to mention I'll be bridled with excitement at players not being forced to just saddle on!!
    champing

• razil said:
    What worries me is that confidence will be in tatters by the time an cavalry arrives.
    Yeah we'll be winning games at canter when the Cavalry arrives!! - Players will be chomping at the bit to be involved

Not to mention I'll be bridled with excitement at players not being forced to just saddle on!!
    champing

Neither despair nor optimism can be justification for grammatical, spelling, or semantic slippage. I salute you vigilance, Sir. I feel safe.
  • razil said:

champing

Barry 
  • razil said:

champing

Neither despair nor optimism can be justification for grammatical, spelling, or semantic slippage. I salute you vigilance, Sir. I feel safe.
    your
  • razil said:

champing

your
    Wonderful. I love your all!
  • razil said:

champing

your
    Wonderful. I love your all!
    balls 
  • In the words of Yoda “Happening it is. Patience we must”.
  • Chill, it's all going to be fine and dandy 😁👍
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm no fan of Reza but bit harsh for Solly to single him out. He came on as a sub when we were already 2-0 down and was sent off when we were 4-0 down. 

Could've just as easily had a go at the likes of Roger Johnson or Harry Lennon who were simply awful.
  • I'm no fan of Reza but bit harsh for Solly to single him out. He came on as a sub when we were already 2-0 down and was sent off when we were 4-0 down. 

Could've just as easily had a go at the likes of Roger Johnson or Harry Lennon who were simply awful.
    Reza, Johnson and Lennon in the same team!  All of a sudden things don’t seen too bad at all right now. 
    not to mention Rhys Williams and the prolific Ricardo Vaz Te

Reza, Johnson and Lennon in the same team!  All of a sudden things don’t seen too bad at all right now. 
    not to mention Rhys Williams and the prolific Ricardo Vaz Te
    God - I’d forgotten those 2 as well. Absolute dross. 
  • People get on your nerves in football and it might be other things that have happened at other times that push you to a certain point. 
  • Sponsored links:

• cafc-west said:
    Looks like the EFL have seen all the house buying analogies on here: https://www.efl.com/news/2019/december/efl-announces-new-partnership-with-your-move/
    Excellent - Emile Heskey is our new signing. 
  • i don't see how the EFL can be allowed to delay the process for too long.

if you look at the facts

- one business owner has agreed to sell his business to another party

- regulatory approval to verify the deal is outstanding.

- the business is currently loss making. All the while the t's are not crossed it is costing the outgoing owner to commit financial support to fund the gap.

- if i was the existing owner, i'd be on to the regulatory body on a daily basis insisting they pull out the stops to speed up the process.

But it's the golden share (endorsed by EFL) that is important, not the business, and without EFL authority, the share is not transferred...I thought Roland said we would break even this season, so it's not costing him money.  It'll happen when it happens!
  • 6ft 3 inch Lennon or Johnson or 5ft 11 Reza (I was surprised he was that tall ) 
    who you gonna go for when you’re 5ft 3 
    and better than John Terry
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!