Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    Come on guys, keep it reel. 
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    So Cardiff want Harris, Bowyer or one unnamed Manager. RD contacts Bow after Millwall game? Co-incidence?  Not saying Bowyer is going to Cardiff as don't think he will taking into his account his family, set up here etc? RD panicking we lose him? (after what happened in the summer?)
  • Options
    Hopefully agreeing how much LB can spend in January. 
  • Options
    We need to cut short these fish puns before everyone starts carping on.
  • Options
    Hopefully agreeing how much LB can spend in January. 

• Options
    Update 

Today received e mail from Tom Rubashow re my attendance at Fans Forum. Thanks for the contact tip @Henry Irving

I will attend with great interest and will look to bust a few myths that the likes of me have assumed with regard to the FF.

PS. Does this make me a member of the clique ? 
    Just remember SHG, we want your report within 5 minutes of the end of the meeting. 
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    stonemuse said:
    Update 

Today received e mail from Tom Rubashow re my attendance at Fans Forum. Thanks for the contact tip @Henry Irving

I will attend with great interest and will look to bust a few myths that the likes of me have assumed with regard to the FF.

Just remember SHG, we want your report within 5 minutes of the end of the meeting. 
    Five minutes? Why do we have to wait so long?
    Exactly. With today’s technology the minutes should be written in real time and instantly placed on CL. FFS it’s easy. Roland Out!
  • Options
    He should be live tweeting direct from the meeting. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Curb_It said:
    He should be live tweeting direct from the meeting. 
    Image result for teacup throwing gif
  • Options
    Anybody know what tea bags are used at these meetings or do they use loose tea’with strainer?
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    2031: Sue Parkes found dead in Director's box. Coroner determines death by surfeit of  vol-aux-vent  "She was an elderly women who was known to have had a life long struggle with vol-aux-vent addiction" the Coroner explained "The amount of puff pastry found in her blood would have felled a woman a quarter of her age. Ultimately it is a tragedy of her own making, but questions must  be asked of enablers such as Tony Keohane.  Had he regularly put on a  wider selection of low carb finger food such as carrot sticks or rice crackers, Sue may have followed a different path".
  • Options
    Anybody know what tea bags are used at these meetings or do they use loose tea’with strainer?
  • Options
    The only strainer will be the fans patience in not getting any answers from senior management (not including Gallen)
  • Options
    "He was just saying that the way we played out from the back and created chances from close range was good to watch."

Cannot for the life of me imagine Roland ringing Bowyer and saying this!
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

It tasted better the first time
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Update 

I will be filming the entire event and putting out live. Subscription details to follow.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Update 

I will be filming the entire event and putting out live. Subscription details to follow.

Not good enough. You need to invent a time machine, go to the meeting then come back here yesterday and tell us what is going to happen.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "He was just saying that the way we played out from the back and created chances from close range was good to watch."

Cannot for the life of me imagine Roland ringing Bowyer and saying this!
    Yes, I've always though Roland was more of a...

"Get stuck in, f**king kick the Millwall c***"
    "Dillon, clear the f**king thing, stop fannying around with it"
    "Stick Naby up front and launch it to him"
    "Stop passing sideways, get it forward FFS"

...type of person
    Hmmm.

He clearly knows who I am ! 
  • Options
    At least I’ll get to ask questions directly to Roland after the announcement that he will be attending the FF in person. 
  • Options
    At least I’ll get to ask questions directly to Roland after the announcement that he will be attending the FF in person. 
    @Dazzler21 is busy again, so I’ll say it. Please use correct thread. 😉
    https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/43465/crazy-dream-thread
  • Options
    When did he say that he’d be attending? Or is that a wind up?
  • Options
    CafcSCP said:
    When did he say that he’d be attending? Or is that a wind up?

• Options
    T_C_E said:
    Cheers for filling in TCE. You should get another promote for your services.

I'll speak to senior management.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    T_C_E said:

I have a Promote? 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    T_C_E said:

Last time someone spoke to Senior Management about @TCE he was dismissed!!! Lol
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!