Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Supporter shock.

2»

Comments

• I don't believe that Roland would ignore the complete absence of the early cash before next season, or the strength of our collective will.
  • I cannot believe anyone is getting bulchy about recieving a Christmas card from the club which from the Comms department.

What is 'bulchy' and who is doing it about getting a card from the club? The post is about getting a card from old friends who don't go anymore.
    But that's not the interesting bit. What on earth does 'bulchy' mean?
  • Uboat said:

I cannot believe anyone is getting bulchy about recieving a Christmas card from the club which from the Comms department.

What is 'bulchy' and who is doing it about getting a card from the club? The post is about getting a card from old friends who don't go anymore.
    To be fair, I don't think reading and writing are his strong points.
  • I cannot believe anyone is getting bulchy about recieving a Christmas card from the club which from the Comms department.

I can't believe you've got the wrong end of the stick again.

Oh, hang on. Yes, I can believe it.
  • edited December 2016
    Uboat said:

I cannot believe anyone is getting bulchy about recieving a Christmas card from the club which from the Comms department.

He means bolshy.
  • Uboat said:

WHOOSH !!
  • Uboat said:

He means bolshy.
    I thought he meant ballsy.
  • Uboat said:

He means bolshy.
    so the club sent a card to the Russian ballet?

it just gets worse!
  • Sam lloyd said:

Uboat said:

WHOOSH !!
    Nope. Not having that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Still can't get my head around how people 'switch' to watching other clubs.

Ive tried here in Oz...it just doesnt cut it, so Ive given up.
  • Pedro45 said:

I didn't buy a season ticket this year, and after the recent load of rubbish that Roland spouted telling me I am "stupid", I am really unsure whether to buy any more single game tickets as I have been doing. I had a season ticket for the best part of forty years, an expensive seat in the West Stand too, but when loyal fans are considered "dumb" then that's as far as it goes. Maybe it was dumb to watch Charlton play away at 92 football league clubs; maybe it was dumb to buy ten-year season tickets in the past; to continue to support Valley Gold; to have a CAFCPlayer subscription so I could listen to away games I could not attend; to buy a programme every week. It's gone. Just gone. My heart is still there but my head says I AM NOT STUPID, I AM NOT DUMB! I am not your cash cow any longer.

I can't go and support another club - I will always be a Charlton fan - but I just don't think I will be there in future. Not until Roland sells the club.

As said.
    44/46 years had a season ticket, was a valley gold member, had an "away season ticket" for 3 years whilst in the prem.

No more.

Miss the Lib, miss the Valley, miss the great times....hell, I even miss the bad times in a way. Agree with TLC.
    #notapennymore
  • Pedro45 said:

I didn't buy a season ticket this year, and after the recent load of rubbish that Roland spouted telling me I am "stupid", I am really unsure whether to buy any more single game tickets as I have been doing. I had a season ticket for the best part of forty years, an expensive seat in the West Stand too, but when loyal fans are considered "dumb" then that's as far as it goes. Maybe it was dumb to watch Charlton play away at 92 football league clubs; maybe it was dumb to buy ten-year season tickets in the past; to continue to support Valley Gold; to have a CAFCPlayer subscription so I could listen to away games I could not attend; to buy a programme every week. It's gone. Just gone. My heart is still there but my head says I AM NOT STUPID, I AM NOT DUMB! I am not your cash cow any longer.

I can't go and support another club - I will always be a Charlton fan - but I just don't think I will be there in future. Not until Roland sells the club.

As said.
    44/46 years had a season ticket, was a valley gold member, had an "away season ticket" for 3 years whilst in the prem.

No more.

Miss the Lib, miss the Valley, miss the great times....hell, I even miss the bad times in a way. Agree with TLC.
    #notapennymore
    I thought you was living abroad though ?
  • Happy Christmas every one, regardless of results on the pitch.