Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Managerial sackings, comings and goings

Comments

• Options
    Arteta has to be a favourite to get the job
  • Options
    I wonder if they'll go for Vieira.
    He said himself he wants to build experience at Nice before taking a bigger job, but if it was offered - could he say no?
  • Options
    Only one man for the job

• Options
    I hear Bowyer is on their radar. 
  • Options
    BBC saying that Arsenal are going after the Wolves Manager who is very interested in the position
  • Options
    BBC saying that Arsenal are going after the Wolves Manager who is very interested in the position
    but when he went to Wolves the club spent a lot bringing in the players he wanted.. would Stan Kroenke allow the cash for the same thing to happen ?
  • Options
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50604075

It's a nice vote of confidence in him, but I'm slightly surprised Villa have given Dean Smith a new 4 year contract. 
  • Options
    Watford sacked Quique Sánchez Flores after 85 days in charge.

So he had the same team the old manager had and they never even gave him a transfer window.

Pointless hiring someone if you are not even gonna give them a transfer window to sort the team out
  • Options
    3 managers worked really well for us...

Dowie,  Reed, Pardew 
    Luzon, Fraeye, Riga
  • Options
    Watford sacked Quique Sánchez Flores after 85 days in charge.

So he had the same team the old manager had and they never even gave him a transfer window.

Pointless hiring someone if you are not even gonna give them a transfer window to sort the team out
    seems that a lot of these foreign 'wunder managers' with their enormous support staffs and lavish spending budgets are being sussed out for the chancers they are .. too many foreign players throughout the Leagues and too many foreign managers employing them for big fees and ridiculous wages
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just hope Middlesbrough don't sack Woodgate this week and we have to face another new/interim manager on Saturday.
  • Options
    Daily Mail claiming that Warnock is going to replace Woodgate @ Middlesbrough
  • Options
    See Woodgate is moaning that he needs more players as they have a long injury list, sounds familiar.
  • Options
    Will this be Warnock's final final job after all his final jobs at QPR, Palace and Cardiff? 
  • Options

iaitch said:
    Will this be Warnock's final final job after all his final jobs at QPR, Palace and Cardiff? 

I believe his family home is in Devon .. that is a LOOOONG commute ((:>)
  • Options

iaitch said:

I believe his family home is in Devon .. that is a LOOOONG commute ((:>)
    I'm surprised Colin hasn't been linked with Watford. The sort of impact manager they need. 

The season we went down from the Championship, Colin kept Rotherham up when they had been below us
  • Options

Gabriele Cioffi has today left his position as Head Coach by mutual consent.

The club would like to thank Gabriele for his services to Crawley Town and we wish him all the best for the future.

Edu Rubio has been appointed Interim Head Coach with immediate effect.

The club will not be making any further comment at this time.

https://www.crawleytownfc.com/news/2019/december/02.12-gaby-leaves/

• Options
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50434574

Grimsby sack Michael Jolley, that's 3 L2 managers sacked in 3 days!
    All three teams occupy 16th - 19th in the table

Crawley Manager should start getting worried
    Warned him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50434574

Grimsby sack Michael Jolley, that's 3 L2 managers sacked in 3 days!
    All three teams occupy 16th - 19th in the table

Crawley Manager should start getting worried
    Warned him
    Really surprised at how much Walsall are struggling this season under Darrell Clarke, 3rd bottom with 19 points, when you'd have expected them to be at the other end of the table
  • Options
    The Ex Barnsley boss have been offered the Hearts job.
    Daniel Stendel  said he can't wait to get his teeth into the Job but some molars went missing in the Barnsley tunnel after the game against Fleetwood 

• Options
    Silva gone
  • Options
    Silva gone
    They should have sacked him a couple of weeks ago.
  • Options
    Moyes 1/5 as next manager. I’m absolutely gobsmacked by that. Everton fans will be fuming if he gets it surely.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Moyes 1/5 as next manager. I’m absolutely gobsmacked by that. Everton fans will be fuming if he gets it surely.
    To be fair; Everton have only finished higher than what Moyes achieved in his last season just once since he left

Of course they say never go back but if Moyes can replicate what he achieved first time around then it'll be a lot better than what any of his successors have done (bar that one season under Martinez)

BBC though have pointed out that Moyes had it all his way originally whereas they've got a DoF now which wont make life easy
  • Options
    To be fair; Everton have only finished higher than what Moyes achieved in his last season just once since he left

Of course they say never go back but if Moyes can replicate what he achieved first time around then it'll be a lot better than what any of his successors have done (bar that one season under Martinez)

BBC though have pointed out that Moyes had it all his way originally whereas they've got a DoF now which wont make life easy
    They also dont have
    Fellani
    Cahill
    Jagielka
    Howard
  • Options

They also dont have
    Fellani
    Cahill
    Jagielka
    Howard
    Jordan Pickford
    Michael Keane
    Sigurdsson

Are surely good enough as replacements for those you mention

I know they dont have Fellaini but its not helped Everton that Gueye's replacement (Gbamin) is out till January
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Toffees appoint ex jailbird Duncan Disorderly as temp coach/manager/nightwatchman .. I wonder if Luis (dirty spitter) Boa Morte has been kept on ? ..Boa Morte once accused Duncan D Ferguson of racially abusing him