Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Sun Are Scum Mk 152919521959219521

Comments

• edited July 2016
    dont buy the fecking thing, dont read it, ignor it---buy your Gaurdian and your hemp trousers eat tofu and feel morally much supperior---job done--close the thread.
  • The photo was taken outside 10 Downing Street just as Cameron announced he had requested an audience with the Queen to tender his resignation. Of course photographs were going to be taken by the press for the next days papers.

Some DM haters really need to reflect.

Same for Mirror haters.
  • The photo was taken outside 10 Downing Street just as Cameron announced he had requested an audience with the Queen to tender his resignation. Of course photographs were going to be taken by the press for the next days papers.

Same for Mirror haters.
    Based on the crowd at The Valley most weekends, there's a good 60% who habitually dress without the benefit of a mirror, or indeed any light, they can't be vampires cos they're out in daylight but they've certainly shunned any mirrors

Same for Mirror haters.
    Based on the crowd at The Valley most weekends, there's a good 60% who habitually dress without the benefit of a mirror, or indeed any light, they can't be vampires cos they're out in daylight but they've certainly shunned any mirrors
    Also known as Brexiters.
  • Well I thought it was funny.

• Think he meant the headline was creepy mate.
    You might want to delete that comment

Sorry still dont see how the headline is creepy... Can someone explain?

Someone my missus works with is going to have a baby in a few months, am I not allowed to say: Oh what a lovely little baby she's a cutie?
    On its own maybe it's not so bad, but the Mail does seem to have a weird obsession with pre-pubescent and young teen girls.

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/all-grown-up-sexing-up-the-internet-with-the-daily-mail

http://tabloid-watch.blogspot.co.uk/2009/10/mails-obsession-with-kim-and-suri.html?m=1
    You want to get some help. You have a very warped mind.
  • Kelvin's at it again .

• buckshee said:

Kelvin's at it again .

Well, he had a point - he just didn't know what it was!
    France is a secular state where the wearing of conspicuous religious symbols is prohibited. Public officials cannot wear hijabs, etc. C4 is a public service broadcaster.
    It was, therefore, somewhat odd of them in the circumstances. Was she in France or an anchor? Whenever female reporters report from strict muslim countries they wear a headscarf. Perhaps the reverse should also apply? There was no consideration of French sensibilities by the broadcaster.
    Of course he and the paper are still slimeballs (as are C4 news, but that's another matter.)
  • Imagine the outrage if a presenter were forced to remove a cross?
  • Sponsored links:

• She was in the studio.
  • edited July 2016
    The Sun is an ongoing hate crime at this point
  • I absolutely despise that fat prick. The fact people even relate him to our football club sickens me. If I saw him on a match day I'd have no problem sitting him straight on his arse. Cretin.
  • I absolutely despise that fat prick. The fact people even relate him to our football club sickens me. If I saw him on a match day I'd have no problem sitting him straight on his arse. Cretin.

I've never seen him or know of anyone who seen him at The Valley yet this poisonous prick still calls himself a Charlton fan.
    I'm like you Gary , if I see him I wouldn't hesitate in piling into him.
  • He isn't a charlton fan. He's a Millwall fan who slid into the valley during the good years and was jumping again to QPR

A professional nasty bastard
  • He crossed paths with my old man with work in the 90's, who said that he was one of the biggest pricks he'd ever met. I can't remember what he said to my old man when they first met (something about himself and how great he was) and my dad said he was the type of person you took an instant dislike to.

The Mail's turn today. Breathtaking.
  • Betteridge's law of headlines
  • Sponsored links:

• They're at him again today for a "disgusting" gun tattoo which in fact is because his dad was gunned down when he was 2.
  • Is it nearly time for another England’s foray into a major tournament already ?
  • Is probably credit to the rules set out by Gareth Southgate et al that this is the best that the rag can produce!!
  • edited May 2018
    Agreed on the Sun and Mail of course, wouldn't wipe my arse with either of them tbh.

Sterling though... Automatic weapon the length of your calf, to commemorate your Dad? Hmmm, matter of taste I suppose, too much money not enough sense? Maybe something a bit more appropriate but then who am I to judge?

As for our chances in Russia, at least our expectations are more on a level this time. All I have seen is a rack of sorry looking Saint George flags and plastic bowler hats in my local Tesco...
  • Linekar is a twonk of the first and last order

while we are at "the patriot" bollox re England football and footballers do remind me who it was that fucked up one year but weeks after was advertising pizza in a "funny" add ? o yes it was the now England manager Mr Southgate --still im sure the dosh got him over the "heartbreak" of fucking up