Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Callum Harriott (ed. Charged with rape)

13»

Comments

• Options
    Not a bad impact sub/squad player for league 1 surely? Pace and done well last year, plus out of contract.
    He’ll “do a job” for a year or two and then need replacing. Why not bring in a younger player with room to improve beyond being a squad player at this level? We need to move away from requiring big rebuilds every summer. Signing players like Harriott won’t help us do that.
  • Options
    10 goals and 5 assists this season, potential summer signing?
    Not for where we want to me going now, but I'm baffled how he ended up in L2, surely he'd be good enough for a mid table L1 side
    Purley down to injuries IMO. Was doing OK at a higher level than us with Reading in the Championship,  before an injury that left him out for over a year. He knows Colchester well after a previous successful loan spell.
  • Options
    If Callum Harriott is the answer then what is the question?
  • Options
    He wasn’t good enough then and he certainly isn’t good enough for us now. 
  • Options
    I never thought he was amazing but I would certainly think he is good enough to be in our current squad. 
  • Options
    Was strange he went from an effective left winger for us to an ineffective striker.
  • Options
    Was strange he went from an effective left winger for us to an ineffective striker.
    Then effective for someone else
  • Options
    Can't believe he's only 27, seems like he's been around for about 15 years.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cally Messi  :D
  • Options
    and I used to work with  then girlfriend.

• Options
    No Thankyou.
  • Options
    Explains why Colchester did not renew his contract.
  • Options
    May explain why he haven't signed for anyone else since leaving Colchester as he knew he had this court case coming up and needed to focus on that.
  • Options
    Cali Messy!
  • Options
    The fact that he is living in Biggin Hill I wonder if he is still with his then girlfriend whom I used to work with. If he has done this I don't understand why when has a beautiful girlfriend/wife back home.  I am thinking of her having to go through this. 
  • Options
    Be shocked if true. Remember the 2013/14 season I was 12 and few of me and my pals got into training ground and he stopped every player and made them sign a ball for us and spoke with us for about 20 minutes. Seemed like a top bloke then so hope it ain’t true.
  • Sponsored links:

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!