Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leeds Tickets

Anyone know if they are on sale on Saturday at Elland Road?

Comments

• Options
    I'm not entirely sure but I do know that Leeds impose a £5 prince increase for on the day purchases.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    I know this won't help but I've got mine :smiley: .
  • Options

£37 for adults is a scandal!

Plus £5 on the day. Sod that !
  • Options

£37 for adults is a scandal!

I was seriously considering going, but not at that price

#cellinoout
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    when you get to the entrance look out for the men in white coats, seriously hats off to anyone attending this was planning to myself but trains on top of a disgusting price from leeds means its a no goer financially.
  • Options

Does anyone know if a Leeds fan can get me a ticket in the Home End if the away tickets sell out?

Give good old Mandy a call, Shes covering the phones in the NHS call centre this afternoon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2016
    Call yourself fans?

How can you put a price on supporting Charlton

All real fans will be there

:wink:
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Call yourself fans?

How can you put a price on supporting Charlton

All real fans will be there

:wink:

Under 18's tickets, very crafty !
    more chance with an OAP ticket these days
  • Options
    As it's the last away game of the season, and a tradition to go in fancy dress, I'm hearing Seb has got his worm costume ready.
  • Options

I'm not entirely sure but I do know that Leeds impose a £5 prince increase for on the day purchases.

In honour of the singer I presume :smile:
    Should really be £19.99 then

Delirious :wink: .
  • Options

As it's the last away game of the season, and a tradition to go in fancy dress, I'm hearing Seb has got his worm costume ready.

Don't tell me the players are dressing up as footballers?
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

In honour of the singer I presume :smile:
    Should really be £19.99 then

Delirious :wink: .
    This price raises too much Controversy. All that money just to see Steve Evans that Sexy Mother....
    I'll get me coat
  • Options
    They sent one of Evans coats to Africa....the whole village are living in it.
  • Options

Are the tickets purple?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    iaitch said:

They sent one of Evans coats to Africa....the whole village are living in it.

It's the least the 'fattest fucker in football'(TM) could do, maybe he could donate some of his pukka pies also