Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Derby match thread

Comments

• fk taken.....they attack.....fanni tackles......should have been a pen...ref didnt give it
  • ross1 said:

ATT | 15, 857 (2,584 from @dcfcofficial). Thank you for your support today. #cafc #CAFCLive

Believe that you will believe anything

A bit like my business. If a guest has paid for a room and doesn't show then I count it as an occupied room. I don't have several thousand obvious pre-paid no-shows though!
  • they have a corner now...3 mins left
  • Leeds 3 Reading 2
  • 88' Martin volleys Bryson's deflected cross over Nick Pope's crossbar #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Villa like us are down.
  • corner taken...we clear...they come again...cuz wins it...to jbg...now motta...and back to jbg....game stopped....lookie off bergdych on
  • 89' SUB | Zakarya Bergdich comes on for Lookman for Charlton #cafc #CAFCLive

Unless injury, what is the point
  • ross1 said:

ATT | 15, 857 (2,584 from @dcfcofficial). Thank you for your support today. #cafc #CAFCLive

Believe that you will believe anything

A bit like my business. If a guest has paid for a room and doesn't show then I count it as an occupied room. I don't have several thousand obvious pre-paid no-shows though!

Plus I doubt you give out loads of free rooms to count in your booking numbers.

• 90' Martin throws himself to the floor under the slightest bit of pressure from Gudmundsson. He gets a free-kick #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Sponsored links:

• 90' Four minutes added on #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Welling beat us to it, they are relegated
  • Brentford 1 B City 1
  • Lost player cant do last few minutes sorry
  • 90+2' Derby's Christie rolls round on the floor holding his face then jumps up to square up to Fox. Laughable from him #cafc #CAFCLive
  • He and Fox are both booked
  • Crucial 94th minute coming
  • Thanks as always @Redmidland (you should have just made it all up for the injury time)
  • FT 0-1
  • Sponsored links:

• Bastard Belgians
  • All done as is the season. No hope. Not even a wimper.
  • WTF do we have to do to score a goal.

Put the ball in the opposition goal fairly

Buy one...

Be a lot better. Play in a league that is suited to our quality of coaching & playing staff. :- )
  • It's all part of the plan guys, we have just been luring the teams around us into a false sense of security, the great escape starts now!
  • FT stats addicks first-:
    possession................49% - 51%
    shots on.................... 3 - 6
    shots off................... 9 - 16
    corners..................... 6 - 11

GOALS..................... 0 - 1
  • 18 Blackburn 42 -3 47
    19 Nottm Forest 42 -7 47
    20 Fulham 42 -9 47
    21 Rotherham 42 -13 47
    22 MK Dons 42 -25 38
    23 Charlton 42 -36 36