Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Colchester FAC 3rd round - Match thread

Comments

• Radio Essex team can't recognoise a formation for Charlton- 'he's sent them all out and told them to spread out'

Tell them it's the usual 2-3-5 WM.
  • Sneaky feeling we won't finish this game with 11 on the pitch
  • Have we a sub left to run on with the piece of paper?
  • At the protest last week I felt very strongly about "things". I'm a few thousand miles away in the Philippines now and seething.
  • So to be clear, the subs today have been:

Central midfielder off, striker on
    Attacking midfielder off, centre half on
    Centre half off, striker on.

What?

Well atleast we can say Fraeye is consistent in something... His subs make as much sense as rd and km's business plans. No wonder they all get on so well!
  • Bolton were losing at the Valley 2-0 us under Fraeye and fought back to get a draw.
    Guess how that happens Fraeye?
  • moussa....attacks.....crosses cleared....vaz te is tackled......sarr....williams...fox...vaz te....to reza....offside
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 13s14 seconds ago
    67' Close! Vaz Te heads down to Vetokele who pokes wide from 10 yards. Offside flag was up anyway #cafc #CAFCLive
  • And now it's "Misery".

Even Apple Radio gets it...

It would be appropriate if the opening line of Strawberry Fields is sung by Carol?
  • LoOkOuT said:

CH4RLTON said:

Karel's sub's in the game have been mind boggling

A man ahead of his time.
    I think his time has come, someone call a taxi for him please!

• Sponsored links:

• At the protest last week I felt very strongly about "things". I'm a few thousand miles away in the Philippines now and seething.

things are going to get messy from hereon. Good humoured protest no more
  • News Shopper Sport ‏@NewsShopperSprt 25s25 seconds ago
    "We've had a shot" sing the #cafc crowd.
  • fk taken.....we win it back......cook to fox...now sarr.....pope....to moussa.....attacks.....vaz shoots...keeper saves....ref gives them a fk
  • seth plum said:

Bolton were losing at the Valley 2-0 us under Fraeye and fought back to get a draw.
    Guess how that happens Fraeye?

All the Bolton players put a smile on their faces obviously!!
  • Sneaky feeling we won't finish this game with 11 on the pitch

Agree. I think Elfsborg might make tracks for the away dugout.

• Next home game we could all make paper aeroplanes with tactics on them and aim them at the dugout.
  • Pope save
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 33s33 seconds ago
    68' Vetokele challenges U's keeper Kean for a high ball. Referee blows for a foul #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Our fans a bit livened up, but they are as shell shocked as we all are.
    Vaz Te, and we foul their keeper.

Will this feel worse than Sheff United away, I suspect it will.

We ask Fraeye to 'give us a wave' which is amusing,
    and they attack, and pope just saves us again
  • We nearly let them in with a defensive cock up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Even our rivals Bristol City / Bolton / Rotherham / MK Dons are all losing so we cant say we're losing to get less game time than all them!!

Watching the Bolton game - they are as shocking as us
  • Even if Fraye goes the next one will be from Belgium and so the bad joke continues.
  • edited January 2016
    News Shopper Sport ‏@NewsShopperSprt 16s16 seconds ago
    Sarr makes a mess of his clearance. Sordell tees up Porter but Pope saves AGAIN. #Cafc

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 6s6 seconds ago
    69' Pope denies Moncur from close range with another excellent save after the midfielder found space inside the box #cafc #CAFCLive
  • addicks fans shouting karel karel give us a wave....sarr losses the ball.....moncur....shoots....pope saves....we clear
  • Still only 1 shot on target...
  • And now it's "Misery".

Even Apple Radio gets it...

It would be appropriate if the opening line of Strawberry Fields is sung by Carol?
    Indeed.
    I'm still waiting for "Help"!

• moussa has it and attacks.....cross is blocked.....vaz now....poyet.....vaz shoots deflected into keepers arms
  • Spread out, spread out
    Spread out, spread out, spread out!
  • Are the players smiling? That could be it.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!