Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Michael Morrison - signed for Pompey (p6)

Comments

• Who is the one in the middle and the far right (as you look at the photo)?

Isn't far right Lawrie Wilson?
  • Unfollowed Hamer well before he left us 90% of his Twitter feed seemed to be him taking the piss out of so called mates in the name of "banter"

How's his season going , is he injured?

One in middle is James Henry i think
  • buckshee said:

Unfollowed Hamer well before he left us 90% of his Twitter feed seemed to be him taking the piss out of so called mates in the name of "banter"

Recently released from loan spell by Bristol City when their first choice keeper returned to fitness. Wages being paid by Leicester but they are keen to loan him back out for rest of season.
  • buckshee said:

Unfollowed Hamer well before he left us 90% of his Twitter feed seemed to be him taking the piss out of so called mates in the name of "banter"

Recently released from loan spell by Bristol City when their first choice keeper returned to fitness. Wages being paid by Leicester but they are keen to loan him back out for rest of season.
    We should show an interest and get Leicester to send him down for negotiations then when he arrives get the players to jump shouting "BANTS" then send the mook back with his tail between his legs...
  • Sponsored links:

• seth plum said:

I listened to the Birmingham City commentators last Saturday. They couldn't have been more fulsome in their praise for him since his arrival, and wondered why he was sacrificed for Bikey and Ben Haim when he left, and wondered where Bikey and Ben Haim are now!
    Morro has been a 100% hit at St Andrews, in this division, in an improving team, with a credible manager. We let him go for free.

Please stop reminding me Seth!
  • seth plum said:

I listened to the Birmingham City commentators last Saturday. They couldn't have been more fulsome in their praise for him since his arrival, and wondered why he was sacrificed for Bikey and Ben Haim when he left, and wondered where Bikey and Ben Haim are now!
    Morro has been a 100% hit at St Andrews, in this division, in an improving team, with a credible manager. We let him go for free.

Twisting the knife...but its true.
  • Met some Brum fans before the game on Saturday (including Lord Philip Hunt !) and they couldn't believe we'd given Morrison away - asked if there had been some falling out or some other motivating factor.

I still think there's more to the story, even by my admittedly low standards for KM etc I can't believe she literally just gave a good solid centre back to a rival for nothing
  • se9addick said:

Met some Brum fans before the game on Saturday (including Lord Philip Hunt !) and they couldn't believe we'd given Morrison away - asked if there had been some falling out or some other motivating factor.

I still think there's more to the story, even by my admittedly low standards for KM etc I can't believe she literally just gave a good solid centre back to a rival for nothing

Dervite and Wood were pretty decent to.
  • se9addick said:

Met some Brum fans before the game on Saturday (including Lord Philip Hunt !) and they couldn't believe we'd given Morrison away - asked if there had been some falling out or some other motivating factor.

Dervite and Wood were pretty decent to.
    Dervite chose to leave, I presume Bolton offered him more money, Wood was decent, nothing special but sensible squad building

Morrison is the bonkers decision, I'm the sure the way he was treated would have hurt the players who knew him like Jacko and Solly
  • The mentality of the senior management is that there is always another one of Championship level out there. They are right on one level. And, no one is bigger than the club. However, the grave mistake they made is that good club men are rarities particularly these days and we let one (and others) go.
  • 'good club men' sounds spurious almost to the level of 'real football man'. they're all 'good club men' - if they don't act like a 'good club man' they're out on their arse
  • Sponsored links:

• Morrison playing really well v Hull.
    Commentator said that Rowett had said 'He is one of the best Championship defenders'

What a magnifident decision that was ....sell Morro, buy Sarr.

Give away Morro more like.
  • Haha, watching the game and just told my son about how Morrison had been let go and who was playing instead. When I said it was Roland, he said:

'Noo, just nooooo, Roland you need to leave, just go, please just go, so we can stop protesting.'

He's 5. Well 6 in a couple of weeks, not a mascot this year for obvious reasons.
  • edited March 2016
    And for Big Bald Bob we can be forever grateful for letting a decent defender slip away for less than tuppence.
  • 1StevieG said:

And for Big Bald Bob we can be forever grateful for letting a decent defender slip away for less than tuppence.

You mean Big Bad Bob who's team is bottom of the Belgian league ?
  • Just one of a litany of crimes these fools in charge have commited. OUT!!!!
  • When you think about it - what a total waste = even with just Morro and Kermy - along with Gomez, Peter Parsley,Nego,Thuram,Reza,Sarr ......what a shambles....if it was in business they would just be a laughing stock. I feel really sick just thinking about it.
  • I suppose you're the writer? Good piece.
    Saw this photo last week on Hamer's Instagram. Really miss them. :(

Who's the one in the middle?

I'm sure I should know but I don't.
  • I suppose you're the writer? Good piece.
    Saw this photo last week on Hamer's Instagram. Really miss them. :(

Who's the one in the middle?

I'm sure I should know but I don't.
    James Henry.